• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed September Events LA

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9/21/19 – Where Is Iolo? Our brave crew begins a search for the missing
bard. This is an EM led Oracle, PvM, and Role-Play event. Transportation to the EM Hall provided at Luna and WBB! Bring your Royal Navy characters! PvM and Roleplay

9/28/19 – Happy Anniversary EM Topaz! – EM Topaz invites all event attendees to an Anniversary Party! Fun will be had by all! Transportation to the EM Hall provided at Luna and WBB! Bring a friend! (and your favorite PvM techniques)

Continue reading...

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
No you aren't it wasn't added to that post. Good catch Double checked the broadside calendar, times are 8 pm cdt.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok I get it, shards need EMs and events and such, and I won't poopoo on it too much, but it seems to be that it's only attended by "used to be regulars that are now on other shards but show up every once in a while to sign autographs", and other shard players that only come for the event itself and nothing else.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I just had a player-ran event, that I advertised just through general chat.

We tossed about 20 white nets in Buc's Den, between two sessions (1-3 & 6-10 pm). In all, we got 5 or 6 scalis, 2 of them back to back.

i got a seahorse drop, someone got a ghost ship anchor, and there were a number of minor artifacts drop as well.

I don't know if anyone grabbed any screenshops, but it was fun.

Draden

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Seemed to be a good many folks there as well , was great fun! Thanks again for tossing your nets and letting us join in . For me and wife was first time we had battled Scalis .