• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

September 2024 Event Drops

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
╔═══════°∴,*⋅✲════ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ════°∴,*⋅✲════〖✰〗════✲⋅*,∴°════ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ════✲⋅*,∴°═══════╗
EM Drops for September 2024

This Months Drops

This Years Drops
╚═══ °∴,*⋅✲══════ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ══════°∴,*⋅✲════〖✰〗════✲⋅*,∴°══════ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ══════✲⋅*,∴° ═══╝
** Still in need of information on drops for Siege Perilous if anyone plays there and can send me information please contact me either on discord Sadie#7000 or on ICQ @Sadie_UO thank you!

Arirang
Atlantic
Balhae
Image of Ominous Ethereal Daemon Statue
Ominous Ethereal Daemon Statue
ItemID: 13899 | Hue: 1955
When you double click it you can hear an arcane daemon sound effect.
Baja
Catskills
Chessy
Drachenfels
Europa
Formosa
Great Lakes
Hokuto
Izumo
Lake Austin
Image of Never-On-Time O'Clock
Never-On-Time O'Clock
ItemID: 4171 | Hue: 1359
It's Not Just Occasionally Off - It Is Never Reliable
When you double click it, it functions as a clock.
Lake Superior
Legends
Mizuho
Napa Valley
Oceania
Origin
Pacific
Sakura
Siege Perilous
Sonoma
Wakoku
Yamato

sparkles and such are stolen from @AlistorMcCoy thnx =)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The misspelling was a Mesanna error. EM Jewels had actually requested a different color as well, but Mesanna provided her with this one. Apparently this hue is a special hue that only Mesanna can grant and is otherwise unavailable to the EMs for decorating events or when coming up with reward items.

It does produce pieces of cake and they're almost entirely that neon green color - they look really good. EM Jewels had one out after the event, but before she could make it inaccessible, a goblin stole it and ate it!!

Garreth

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
C
The misspelling was a Mesanna error. EM Jewels had actually requested a different color as well, but Mesanna provided her with this one. Apparently this hue is a special hue that only Mesanna can grant and is otherwise unavailable to the EMs for decorating events or when coming up with reward items.

It does produce pieces of cake and they're almost entirely that neon green color - they look really good. EM Jewels had one out after the event, but before she could make it inaccessible, a goblin stole it and ate it!!
Can we get a fact check on the first paragraph?

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was not lucky enough for a drop this weekend at Izumo or Sakura but boss fights did occur.

*Fingers crossed that everything is okay with Sadie*

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I took my cake to Test Center... made 10 slices of the cake and (as expected) the cake drop disappears after clicking for all 10 slices, this is what the crazy "a piece of cake" looks like...
1726822382501.png similar 2760 color

I did not check to see if the cake slices recharge like some items do, but i would imagine not, since it's cake....

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was not lucky enough for a drop this weekend at Izumo or Sakura but boss fights did occur.

*Fingers crossed that everything is okay with Sadie*
1726836001916.png
Izumo hue 2071 on left and Sakura hue 2070, better be animated but I have no idea when I will get them to my house to find out.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well, I've provisionally updated the wiki based on the information posted in the thread.

It seems that some items will need to wait for a Fiddler update to generate images.

When sadie returns, I'll review the information and make any necessary corrections.Because I make a lot of mistakes;)

Discord

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well, I've provisionally updated the wiki based on the information posted in the thread.

It seems that some items will need to wait for a Fiddler update to generate images.

When sadie returns, I'll review the information and make any necessary corrections.Because I make a lot of mistakes;)
Lol, we all do and thank you, blend.