• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

September 11th. We will never forget!

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sept. 11 at 7:30PM Eastern. Sacrifice Shrine.
Started by Tancred Redstar *V* in 2002 and carried on by Ozog Giantfart after Tancred left the realm.
We gather each Sept. 11th to keep this rememberance of the attack on America in 2001 and the Benghazi attack on Sept. 11th 2012.
We will Never Forget!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Really appreciative that you guys do this. Wish I could have attended.

My father and grandfather were steel welders on the World Trade Center construction project back in the early 70's and were on top of the North tower every day. They inscribed our last name into the plating that held up the large antenna. I also had a cousin working for one of the brokerage firms in the lower floors of the tower on the day of the attack. With those familial connections and as a New Yorker that goes into the city every day for work, it hits hard for us every year when this date passes. We're still losing FDNY and NYPD members every year to 9/11 related illnesses.

I hope you guys continue this memorial for a long time - please let me know if there is ever anything I can do to contribute.