• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item Sentient Element Of The Life Essence Of Khantaberos the Terror

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling this amazing event item, very short auction, it will end today SUNDAY at 4 pm EST .

BUYNOW set at 2 plat.

Reserve 1.5 plat

terror.gif

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
I'm confused... Is this a Stratics auction, and you just have it displayed on an in-game auction safe? The auction safe is still pending.

So... 1.5p bid? Should have kept the one I had a year ago :D

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the stuff on those safes are just displayed on them, the safes aren't active. He has been taking offers for the items and is now doing this stratics auction for that one item. I am unsure why he isn't just using the safes to sell the stuff but he must have a reason

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the safes u pay commissions for buy now and all my safes are for display

Last edited:

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm confused... Is this a Stratics auction, and you just have it displayed on an in-game auction safe? The auction safe is still pending.

So... 1.5p bid? Should have kept the one I had a year ago :D
Why do you have to troll my auction? Zandor sold his one 5 days ago same price .

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Safes charge commission - i didnt realize that ???

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Why do you have to troll my auction? Zandor sold his one 5 days ago same price .
Easy there, defensive. I'm not trolling. I put a legitimate bid of 1.5p. You see that, right? I was just confused if I should bid here or on the safe.

If you put something on an auction safe then don't explain that it's a Stratics auction or in-game safe, and I go to the safe to try to bid, it becomes unclear how exactly I should obtain this item. Good lord.

So my bid still stands at 1.5p.

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
wow... i even read the uoguide thingie on them....and i don't see that! I must be blind....or perhaps incomplete documentation? heh - prolly me being blind. Thanks for my education - I appreciate it.