• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] selling

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
um, what is it, where did it come from, what shard is it on, can we see a picture? that might be why you've had 63 views and no replies yet...

C

codynessofla

i got it off chessy and i guss i have to figer out how to take a pic of it this is the olny 2 time i have ever used this sorry just starting to figger it out but am in the rares forms and it is a rare i would figger you would know what it looks like sorry

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
um, what is it, where did it come from, what shard is it on, can we see a picture? that might be why you've had 63 views and no replies yet...

Shard wide event, over 15 exist. look on event list to see what season. black dagger with mods.