• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Yew Runic Fletcher`s Tool

G

The winner is Talon Krynn . Sorry Cash but I said it should end 21:00 +1GMT.

I

imported_archite666

fair enough, i dont even have that much money!

just kidding, good luck dude, it would be cool of you to let know what you get, im mainly just highly curious, i went on test but with out talismens my imagenation is running wild.

T

Talon Krynn

Im in trouble with the wife now...been watching the boards for this. I hope I get something worthwhile hehe

I

imported_John Connelly

Wow that upped the value of yew kits that were selling at 3 million. I too have tried on test without a talisman, and got mainly crap. Hope you get lucky. I would not even think about using the kit without a 29 or 30 exceptional bonus talisman. Personally I would only use ash for the SSI but the 5 HCI and 10 DI from yew may be what you need.