• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Whole collection of seperate..Offers on items plz

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The straw that broke the camels back....UO is just a event game now.....iiam selling my castle and all the contents...

However in hind sight selling the castle and contents in full is a logistic nightmare..there are 30 odd vendors that have between 3-4 billon banked between them...which i need to take down in order to sell the castle...as well as the billon in the bank chests.....cant sell it with vendors on the plot ....which means i have to find room for 3000-4000 gold 1m checks as well as the clothes etc etc they display.....so i either need another keep or castle which means opening another account and doing a lot of messing about.....think i need to sell off the stuff seperate..so if u like any items throw me a market value and i will sell them individual

Iam offering the europa folks first dibs at any item that is diplayed in the castle...or collection of items.....offer me market value and the item/items are yours.....

pm or icq 267208357 or post market bids on here...after 2 weeks i will post it open on the rares boards....

Thin Hay...60m
Bucket of water/Empty buckets 4m each
Cermaic mug...80m
Full set of olde necro regs.....6 items complete.....80m
Tray....60m
Olde [facing] deeds x 12 of........ 5m each
An interior house door key x2........ 5m each
Red/Black Hairdyes..........5m each
The head of Lord spawn lockable .........25m
Light x2 .......15m each
Red death.....35m
Medusa..........20m
Plague beast......35m
Fur ......5m
Full set of olde potted plants x2...... 2.5m each [2 sold]
un-used tile....?? 30m
Full set of 18 ..tram and feluca x9 colours moonstones...?? offers over 100m??
Winged statue stuck in a box 255 stone....40m
Tree ormamant necklace and bracelet.....10m each
Valaeks diamond x2 .....15m each
Dragon scales??......no idea were they came from...
Magical lockbox full of special jewels...40m with the jewels..30m without
6 neon boxes..... 20m each
Grizzle set ??
Hunters garb set ??
a small stone keep deed......15m
deed for a vendor named.....10m
europa gold member of the royal britanania guard ??
europa gold neon box...50m[SOLD]
europa gold robe ??[SOLD]
Firefighter helmet........80m[SOLD]
A painting first lord protector........80m[SOLD]
Talisman of the peoples party[SOLD]
Farmer bryns carrot...........80m
Finest firebrew ale...........60m
Recipe for serpetwne.....40m
bottle of serpetwne.....40m
seed bag with diseaed seed...40m
bone shards of skull antriaz....20m
bloody haloween mask[SOLD]
mask with drowish symbol burnt in the forehead[SOLD]
prankster haloween mask.....20m
broken cystals....20m
augustines mugwart plant.....80m
added .........added more stuff

A Guildstone...Blackhail clan [BHC]
2 Guildstone deeds....dont think they can be used anymore ..just deed deco

some ''olde clothes''...of any worth....

a full apron sewn by sol mariera exceptional
runebook made by angelique nyte [exceptional] blessed
a doublet [blessed] blessed
sandals [blessed] blessed
green ticorn hat
green body sash
a plate [exceptional] exceptional
a kilt made by marx [exceptional]

Some ''rubble''...of any worth....

largish blood patch
half a display case
half a church pew
healers small bed 2 parts
Various cakes,jars and eggs from europa...8m each cakes /jars and 4m each eggs
Thanks for all the fun on Europa ...was good till a point was reached of no return..........

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Castle in in Trammel...infron of Raa shop ...east britain kinda at the side of the bog of desolation and infront of the rocks thats seperate the desert of compassion to the east brit grasslands.....castle name is stag castle- europa public museum....and most items are viewable....also available is any of the resourses in full....a huge pile of silver...plus other bits for normal playstyles......and also a nice collection of top end bod books....i can show u these ingame....

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd be interested in taking ingots off your hands - offer 10mil for what was visible in your crafter's corner.

valorite2120
verite4910
agapite11130
gold21709
bronze9370
copper7277
shadow27137
dull21588
iron8714

Would love the phoenix armour too but suspect it's way out of my league :/

Sure we can't tempt you to stay though?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
think long and hard mate before you sell up, or auction off the museum, no turning back......................................:(

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But.... this.........

think long and hard mate before you sell up, or auction off the museum, no turning back......................................:(

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
No turning back? You can always return and its pretty easy to get a collection going. All you need is some gold :) But it can be hard if your looking for certain items. Like unique or few drops from on shard alone. But Jack you been on the market, you know how much tends to be up for sale :)

But since I do not play anymore myself I still think its sad for Europa to lose another collector. Good luck with RL THP.

And Jack good luck to you aswell, maybe I will see you in Diablo 3 one day :)

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No turning back? You can always return and its pretty easy to get a collection going. All you need is some gold :) But it can be hard if your looking for certain items. Like unique or few drops from on shard alone. But Jack you been on the market, you know how much tends to be up for sale :)

But since I do not play anymore myself I still think its sad for Europa to lose another collector. Good luck with RL THP.

And Jack good luck to you aswell, maybe I will see you in Diablo 3 one day :)

Elder scrolls online? Aliens Colonial Marines! cant get hold of Diablo, everywhere is sold out!

Back on topic I log into ICQ often so can keep in touch there, gimme a buzz THP ;)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO as become a Event based game.....Iam not planning my life around event days and times...Then find u get penalized for not doing them....enough is enough of this pixel crack crap.........my account will say open....ill play like i do now..twice/3x a week for a hour or so....hell ....i wont be jacking in...just selling the useless pixel stuff....and the castle too.........

Still waitng for Europa collectors to get first dibs on the good stuff to stay on Europas soil.....

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Shame to see another collection split up :(
If you are set on selling it all, what would you want for
Blackrock pickaxe
Seed bag - does it have the diseased seed? I can't open the bag
Pink Angel food cake

And Miruna doesn't have a Stratics account so she asked me to place bids for her
Singing ball 40m
Glacial 'Thank You Napa, Love Mesanna' rose 18m
How much for the south facing tall bench?

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I just visited your Castle - wonderfull...wonderfull...wonderfull...all i can say...
Ever considered to sell everything one-shot?
Just asking...

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have u not read u will still be able to get the scroll so it isnt a big deal if u missed the laf fest event?TBH i kinda wish i had it was very aggrevating crashing like 30 times.But seems like by missing it u only missed the chance of getting the scroll early so u could sell it for a rediculous amount of gold--which it doesn't like to hurting for gold too much...

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cards x3
Reward cloths
Dragon scales
wires (the stealables)
Potted trees and flowerpots
Frypan
Bucket of water

How much mate?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be quick...........i aint naming prices...we all know the market values of these items...if u want them..its market value........

And so it begins..........phoniex suit and singing ball offered and price liked at 275m and 65m...th collection is split and selling.....

Note this is not an auction...dont place stupid bids...its plain silly.....god some of the auctions we see on this forum are stupid...i hate them....bloody nonsense lying crap ...offer the market value and the items are yours .......end of....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
odin i like the offer for the Glacial 'Thank You Napa, Love Mesanna' rose 18m..get in touch and its yours

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shame to see another collection split up :(
If you are set on selling it all, what would you want for
Blackrock pickaxe
Seed bag - does it have the diseased seed? I can't open the bag
Pink Angel food cake

And Miruna doesn't have a Stratics account so she asked me to place bids for her
Singing ball 40m
Glacial 'Thank You Napa, Love Mesanna' rose 18m
How much for the south facing tall bench?
ohhhh market values ....1/10drop pickaxe is 100m and the 1/30 bag with seed 30m

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cards x3
Reward cloths
Dragon scales
wires (the stealables)
Potted trees and flowerpots
Frypan
Bucket of water

How much mate?
cards 60 for the hand and 80m for the deck....140 for both..just 2 left
5 set potted plants 2.5m
frypan 80m[sold]
bucket water 5m

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is not an auction...just offer a fair price/market value price and i will sell it....iam not leaving...iam keeping a bare account with good chars and a small house in the woods...also going to hang onto most of the commodites i will remove them..that i will be keeping although some will be exces to what i need....ie i dont need 10k bronnze ingots etc etc but will prob keep a few 1000 on my crafters bank......although the huge pile of silver is for sale

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there the same..mate.... u can fill or empty them with water or items

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the full armour sets are saved.........part pieces and the odd full set are for sale though

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump.....a few more days for europa to secure europa em items.....

thankyou.......

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump.....a few more days for europa to secure europa em items.....

thankyou.......
Hi THP I would be willing to pay 250 million for your xmas statue collection. I understand your feelings about how the game has changed. I find myself playing less and less. But My collection will probably stick around till they pull the plug on this game. Let me know if you would like to sell them and we will get togather when we are both online.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies to make life easier iam putting items that are for sale in the middle 3 rooms...thats the first and second floor tables and the roof of the castle!!!!..so anything that lies in the middle 3 rooms is for sale..i will keep adding stuff as stuff is sold...

AND ...Ripley great offer but iam not leaving the game just selling a lot of stuff...at the moment i find myself clinging to all the holiday collections...as this is what i really was all about.....sp fpr know the middle 3 rooms AND THE EUROPA EVENT ITEM WING!!!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies starting to put a few items on the Luna vendor at dark moon of mihr...at low prices.....its a single vendor on the south east corner of Luna....also odd nice items will be on the vendor in the castle named ''banker'' on the 2nd floor

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are these bits in vendor mate?
at present the 2 buckets u inquried about are on the mid floor vendor..a blue elf... called banker- items for sale at a mouth watering 6m a pop!!! PLUS SOME OTHER SHARD em STUFF...more will be added as stuff sells and to be frank i get the time to do it

AtlanticTradingCo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thin Hay
Cermaic mug
Full set of olde necro regs
Valaeks diamond x2
Recipe for serpetwne
bottle of serpetwne

If not sold would love the opportunity to discuss a price for the above.

Quick q on the regs - assuming all 6 is included?

Will be on later 2000 UK CET onwards.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
be quick europa...the shards are moving in....

Talisman of the peoples party [SOLD]
Bloody haloween mask [SOLD]
Mask with drowish symbol burnt in the forehead [SOLD]

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thin Hay
Cermaic mug
Full set of olde necro regs
Valaeks diamond x2
Recipe for serpetwne
bottle of serpetwne

If not sold would love the opportunity to discuss a price for the above.

Quick q on the regs - assuming all 6 is included?

Will be on later 2000 UK CET onwards.
Talk me a price...full set of olde neco regs yes.....ive got an idea were we need to be based on market value

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies going to add a prcie check from the similar post on the rares forum....prices are not nailed on.....they maybe lower....and similar ....they maybe even higher!!! its just a rough guide list i have been given to work around.............thankyou...again i would ask europa players to get in touch sooner than later....or this stuff may wander to other shards ...what does not sell private will be on sale at the next rares festival....

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't afford 100m for moonstones, but if later you consider selling them off separate or would do a partial trade for my incomplete set (think I am missing 5) give me a shout. Don't expect you would break up the set but the offer is there.

AtlanticTradingCo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
A simple search through vendors on Atlantic would put you around a 100% over for the event items to start.

Valeks I will not get into too much detail but I am pretty confident you know better than I do the issue with those. Literally 1000s could come up or not - its a gamble.

The rest is my worth on the items thats hay mug and the reagents.

Regardless, all yours to sell and price as you wish.

My offer stands if should you wish to consider - am open to counters but not 'half'.

Thank you.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
at present the 2 buckets u inquried about are on the mid floor vendor..a blue elf... called banker- items for sale at a mouth watering 6m a pop!!!
Most kind mate but I managed to find one on Atlantic for 2.5mill ;-)

Also there is another 2x on Atlantic, one at 4mill the other 3.4mill. Might wanna adjust the prices a bit. I found them using a well known vendor search site.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmm I WILL DROP EM to 4m....Hey listen there is a big difference in items ON europa and having to take gold to atlantic and bring them back....there is hundreds and hundreds more players on atlantic....possibly 3000/4000 compared to europas 300/400......not everyne as gold on every shard or the use of shard shields......[whatever]....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A simple search through vendors on Atlantic would put you around a 100% over for the event items to start.

Valeks I will not get into too much detail but I am pretty confident you know better than I do the issue with those. Literally 1000s could come up or not - its a gamble.

The rest is my worth on the items thats hay mug and the reagents.

Regardless, all yours to sell and price as you wish.

My offer stands if should you wish to consider - am open to counters but not 'half'.

Thank you.
i will wait...they are NOT my PCs....i would say the event items are the cheapest ever offered ever!!!!....at least half of the europa EM items have already sold???? tells u something....plx plz plz plz plz dont confuse items avaialble on atlantic...to items that are here for the taking on euopa..not everyone as gold on every shard and the use of shard shields....[whatever]

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't afford 100m for moonstones, but if later you consider selling them off separate or would do a partial trade for my incomplete set (think I am missing 5) give me a shout. Don't expect you would break up the set but the offer is there.
Does it seem a high price mate??? i dont think so... hell.....not really when u see the price of single em items...u will not see many full sets of moonstones for sale i can guarantee you that...yes there was thousands of them....alas all were turned in for points at the clean up....apart form the clever people....i may even be too cheap on the set...i may go for more..we will see

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me say it one more time...most items are for sale..items are on europa......u dont have to travel to other shards to get them becuase there 1m cheaper....europa EM items can be saved if u wish...i will give one weeks grace....other than that..i gave europa over a week before they got put out for general sale...the PCs are not fixed..this is not an auction...values can be lower...THEY CAN BE HIGHER!!!......anything that does not sell private WILL go to the next rares festival and be sold whatever.........Iam not leaving the game...just selling items that mean jack **** to me......The holiday collection are not for sale ....they will remain on display....i like those...they took some building/getting......more so than a lucky event drop....The castle will be for sale but not for less than 400m so dont event try for less......[whatever]

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking offers on the near complete 2010 Mutated Elf collection....I dont wanna split this up.....it can be seen in the castle in the south east turret.....some of these items are very rare..and retail at +40m plus alone.....so.....make a sensible offer....

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does it seem a high price mate??? i dont think so... hell.....not really when u see the price of single em items...u will not see many full sets of moonstones for sale i can guarantee you that...yes there was thousands of them....alas all were turned in for points at the clean up....apart form the clever people....i may even be too cheap on the set...i may go for more..we will see
To put it another way, I don't have 100m ;) and I'm not a serious collector so not going to spend all my money on nice shiny things, would just like to complete my set. Of course you must charge what you think they are worth!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
added .........
A Guildstone...Blackhail clan [BHC]
2 Guildstone deeds....dont think they can be used anymore ..just deed deco

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
added some very olde items...

some ''olde clothes''...of any worth....

a full apron sewn by sol mariera exceptional
runebook made by angelique nyte [exceptional] blessed
a doublet [blessed] blessed
sandals [blessed] blessed
green ticorn hat
green body sash
a plate [exceptional] exceptional
a kilt made by marx [exceptional]

Some ''rubble''...of any worth....

largish blood patch
half a display case
half a church pew
healers small bed 2 parts

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies 1 more week on display.......i have a new project......a new display style......like i said i was never leaving....... just downsizing.....may even keep the castle if no mega offer comes in....and i have certainly been low balled so far......iam not going to give it way...was the first castle i ever placed so as sentimetal value even though i placed another 1/2 dozen or so since...the first will always be special for anyone that as done so.............So next week end ....or therabouts....i will be taking all the stuff down from display and boxing it up....probably ready to ship out to the next rares festival.....

anyone who as asked for reserve items will have till next friday to claim them....buy them....thankyou and goodbye...

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll offer
a full apron sewn by sol mariera exceptional - 8m
runebook made by angelique nyte [exceptional] blessed - 3m