• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapon Engraving Tool(8th year vet reward)...

G

Ok I think we get it now. You have lots of things to sell. Could ya perhaps keep it all in one thread?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
slow down thumbnail. maybe one finds other things and his original selling post is on page 2-3 by now and its alot more senseable to start a new one

N

Nico-SP

You a mod now?I sell alot of stuff and alot of stuff ppl dont see actually contribute to the in game instead of the forums and you might understand that troll...

But thnx for the free bump tool...

G

<blockquote><hr>

But thnx for the free bump

[/ QUOTE ]
And Puffys quote "his original selling post is on page 2-3 by now"
That was kinda my point.
Not everyone reads the forums every day.
So by adding inventory to your thread you get your own free bumps and your stuff for sale stays on the front page all in one thread.

P

Pimpin Aint Easy

how many times can the engraving tool be used? stupid question i know, but i wanna be sure.

G

The hard part that the tinker who recharges it must also be old enough to use the tool.

I guess 10K per charge though isn't too bad, to pay for an NPC tinker guildmaster to do it, since presumably you will only be engraving weapons for special occasions.

-Skylark

N

Nico-SP

No your point sucks becuase this was not in my original selling thread and my original post has been bumped too many times and its on like page three or four so what really is your point?

Secondly, if i add stuff to my thread it doesnt bump my thread.I would have to add it in a post.Which most ppl do not read the posts only the actual selling post.So in closing i would have to bump it and its honestly been bumped too much but thnx for the free bump and the trolling is classical but truly was a fail...

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is 100k and blue diamond on trammy shard 300K and blue diamond here or blue diamond and gm tink that is 96 months old. My crafter is on my newbie account only 95 months so I can't recharge them yet.