• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item Selling VOID Dolphin Yamato event drop!!

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello all, I am selling my "Void" very cool Event item dolphin. Dropped on Yamato today, Aug 13. I believe was a 1 of 15 Drop and personally as a rares collector myself who seen many and most cool rares, this is the coolest looking dolphin to drop to date! Im gona make this an auction which will last 3 days and end on Mndy Aug 15th, evening at 8pm eastern time, highest offer will win this item. I will except bids over icq as well as here.
Reserve: 1.5 Plat
Buy Out: 2 Plat
- The item is on Atlantic and payment will be required there.
My icq: #672488209 (enjoy auction and have great day all!)

dolphin image event item.gif

Last edited:

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all, I am selling my "Void" very cool Event item dolphin. Dropped on Yamato today, Aug 13. I believe was a 1 of 15 Drop and personally as a rares collector myself who seen many and most cool rares, this is the coolest looking dolphin to drop to date! Im gona make this an auction which will last 3 days and end on Mndy Aug 15th, evening at 8pm eastern time, highest offer will win this item. I will except bids over icq as well as here.
Reserve: 1.5 Plat
Buy Out: 2 Plat
- The item is on Atlantic and payment will be required there.
My icq: #672488209 (enjoy auction and have great day all!)

View attachment 51805
F>Y>I> Makes Dolphin sounds when clicked when locked down in house =) just got mine to ATL :p