• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling very Olde Rare labelled '' Ship Model'' .. [[sold]]

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not too much of a bargain really....this has been on this vendor for over 2 months now=/

G

But thats 5 millo ...mine is only 2m ...huh??

And no!!! i needed a to start a new thread as i orginally thought i had a ''server'' ship model but it turns out that i have just a ''very rare old label '' named ship model.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its only 3m more than urs....its been there 2 months or more....and ur STARTING ur AUCTION at 2m.....meaning ur obviously wanting more than 2m and ur calling it a bargain.....and its most definitely Not a bargain....barely even a good deal at 2m=/ ....IMO of course

G

Iam more than happy with anything over 2 m for it for sure....it cost me nothing so + xx m gain is good here....

So u show me one for 5m and yet i offer one for only 2m ...mmm...sits back and reflects on the deal....so thats a 3m saving is it not...im kinda thinking that constitutes 'a bargain' somewere along the natural train line of thought....huh!!

a bargain for sure for some old label collecting lucky punter

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm so sick of all of these.

For the last time...

SHIP MODELS AREN'T BLESSED!!!

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye and my point is that UR NOT SELLING IT FOR 2M!! ur auctioning it at 2m!!......2 mil isnt even that great of a deal....cuz its not that great of an item=/.....just old....not all that rare

G

thought we had claified all this b4 ....no it aint a server 'ship model' if it was id want 30m plus....its a rare label 'ship model' jeepers.....muahahhaaaaa

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and Trey is saying its just not worth as much as what you think.
Its really not that hard to understand.

G

im happy with the 2.1m it sold for man....more than happy...thats not that hard to understand either is it??