• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling unnamed black slab

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Yes this is a rift pillar from the rubble event arc. Usually they sell for around 300 to 350m

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes this is a rift pillar from the rubble event arc. Usually they sell for around 300 to 350m
i was going to say something of the range is 300m to 350m maybe higher on a good day but was not 100 percent. Dont think it will sell for that price. there are alot out there.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If this sells for 1plat, I'm selling my two!

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
250-500m has been range, usually depends on supply/demand. Also, Rift Pillar is the name of this black slab.

Last edited:

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just had one sell on my safes two weeks ago for 340 area, took a few months to get that..hope this helps.

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya i agree they are a neat item but kind of hard to sell but they usually sell for 325-375 most accurate range i can give ya ... gluck

a wizard

Journeyman
Ah, no idea what it was. Was told it was rubble and that they go for 1p. Will drop the price down then.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not really rubble itself but came from the same event arc. There were 16 of these per shard (8 in tram & 8 in fel) that surrounded the magincia moongate that had some monsters sitting on them. They weren't locked down so anyone that got close enough could just snag them, however the monsters were pretty tough so most were snagged by stealthers