• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons selling uber hammer pick

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
20 splinter
50 lightning
3 hp Inc
2 stam reg
30ssi

Specials are ai and mortal!!!
Wep is on atl! Hammer pick, not war hammer, sorry for the confusion!!!

This weapon could be brutal in the right hands taking offers reserve 50m message on here or icq me 631381858.

Sorry there's no pic I'm a long time uo vet, just new to this site still not 100% on how to use it.

Last edited:

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
soon and always best to post pics.via.another site... photo bucket etc.or your own ftp.. i love mace great.find!!

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yah sorry bro, I'll try to get a pic up when I get home from work, either way if anyone wants to see it icq me you can see it in person until I get the pic up!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh yea..that's a big factor. 50m if it's clean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
weapon is clean and it has 3 stam reg not 2 I got that wrong, still cant figure out how to take a pic of the damn thing but im active on atl if you want to check it out! icq me 631381858

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Next to F12 there is a key thats usually labled prtsc/SyeRq press that then open paint and press CTRL + V bro ^^

Last edited:

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
then of course you can be nice and select only the part of the pic you want and click crop.. but maybe that can be for lesson 2.0 hehe ..

just make sure if you post your whole screen.. you close any illegal programs and nude sites.. that can be embarrassing. ;)

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Sale pending with cazador tonight for a buyout price of 100m, will post sold once the transaction is complete!