• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Trammel, Moonglow Home.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://i36.***********/2dbjm2p.jpg

I'm selling my Trammel, Moonglow home. The size is 14x10. Secure items with the Storage & Housing Upgrade is: 1932 Secures, 966 Lockdowns. The home comes pre-built, but not decorated. It holds 34 Vendors, has 48,563 visits, and gets plenty of traffic. (A larger plot WILL NOT fit.)

The price is 75 million gold.

http://i37.***********/22jxl.jpg

You may contact here, through PM, or ICQ @ 158026374. Thank you.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bump* Can we still do that? lol. Was TEN pages back! AHH!

F

FongofATL

*cries* I wish the guy who owns this plot on my shard would sell it.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bump* Can we still do that? lol. Was TEN pages back! AHH!

Yes, bumps are allowed as stated in the Trade FAQ sticky:
K. Bumping Threads
Please allow 24 hours before beginning to Bump your trade thread. Then further allow 24 hours in between bumps.​

*Orvago smiles*

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG I thought you were yelling at me, or did I bump it too many times? lol Sorry :(

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG I thought you were yelling at me, or did I bump it too many times? lol Sorry :(
*Orvago gives a comforting smile*

Nay nay, I was not scolding, just answering your inquiry about bumping. You have been well within the bumping limits. There is no maximum number of how many bumps that can be made, just as long as they are 24 hours in-between.

*Orvago nods*