• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Trammel CASTLE!! Huge front yard!!

Rafman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

I am selling a Castle in Trammel. It is in an absolutely AMAZING location, located northeast of city of Britain. One of the advantages is that there's an absolutely HUMONGOUS Frontyard in front, of empty space. It's fairly secluded, with only 1 other house nearby. The frontyard eventually gives on waterfront, with no spawn in immediate surroundings of castle.

Exact coords in Tram are 31N and 52E.

I'm open to offers, gold, items or trades. Best way to reach me is through ICQ, at ICQ# 239169239. you can also post here or pm me offers.

thanks!

Mungo Tolkien

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

I am selling a Castle in Trammel. It is in an absolutely AMAZING location, located northeast of city of Britain. One of the advantages is that there's an absolutely HUMONGOUS Frontyard in front, of empty space. It's fairly secluded, with only 1 other house nearby. The frontyard eventually gives on waterfront, with no spawn in immediate surroundings of castle.

Exact coords in Tram are 31N and 52E.

I'm open to offers, gold, items or trades. Best way to reach me is through ICQ, at ICQ# 239169239. you can also post here or pm me offers.

thanks!
is this still for sale?