• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Trammel Castle, Great Location

Rafman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

I have a Castle for sale, in Trammel. It's located roadside, right along the road that leads south towards Cove.

More specificaly, the castle is located at 65 North, 62 East. Southwest of Minoc moongate, or north of Cove (also east below the road past Compassion Desert x-Roads). It's in Trammel. No real spawn around here, there might be the occasional ettin, or headdless, etc, but not much more than that.

I'm open to offers. Can be either gold, items, trades, etc.

Please icq me at #239169239 with any offers. Or, you can also send me a PM here.

Thanks

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you realy selling it?
I have a few people who have tryed to get hold of you and put in offers.
There saying your not returning pm or icq..

Rafman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey

I am selling it yes

I've responded to every PM i've gotten. Also try to reply to every icq i get, but icq seems to be glitchy at times.

Try to message me again via icq if i don't respond, or you can PM me again.

icq# 239169239

High bid for now is 400mil.