• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling / Trading True Rares / Event Items on Europa Shard

• Thread starter UORares-Trade
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
U

UORares-Trade

you can find what im currently selling for display here (east of luna, europa shard)

or icq me for a gate: 488-766-416

G

You might want to make a list of whats available as we don't all play europa, and it will take us time to make our way from new haven to luna, and then luna to the middle of no where near the mountains

U

UORares-Trade

highlights include:
sword of the champion
life's ruination
shroud of deceit
orc skin mask
blackguard shield
kettle
Singing Ball
folded sheet
playing cards

few more on the house, not all for sale, depends on what i trade ill add others and remove some if the displayed ones.

also selling val runic hammers and heartwood fletchers kits.
just icq and if we agree price ill put in vendor.

prefer gold for everything but cash is possible.

G

is this a auction?? have u a price in mind?? or do we bid on items??

U

UORares-Trade

@Scandinavian: just did.

@TopPlotter: to answer your question.. ill be just collecting bids for now.
if i like a bid ill sell (will contact previous bidders of course before i sell something)

G

Hi,

would you please put a bulletin board at your house with some kind of start bids or whatever?

This game of bidding and not getting any respons if the bid is not good enough is a bit,öh.....boring.And sometimes icq mess just dont get to the receiver.

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

Or how about you just keep the bids listed here on stratics where everyone can see the items available for sale and the current high bid, so that we don't have to run through no where europa every few hours each day to check on prices.

G

Wow the lag monster ate me up as I ran to your place. Guess I wont play Europa. Nice items tho!!!

U

UORares-Trade

sorry i guess im too lazy to list and auction every single item, ill sell over 200 rares within next 1-2month, preferable to people who buy in bulk.
if you got 500 or 1000mil or dollars to spend icq and we can talk what i can do for you

S

Sorcon Gartius

What's w/ all the random people popping up w/ ungodly amounts of rares lately :/

G

Lotta accounts that were banned got unbanned with the last "welcome back to britannia" event thing. That's my guess as to where many things are coming from.

B

blublub_9

Are you sure about this icq thing?
I did icq you, but amazingly no response...
Want me to try aain???

G

Is my 100m really not worth your time to reply to either pm, icq or mail???

G

still got nearly 100m burning a hole in my backpack on europa- still no answer, still no icq repsonse, still no email??

G

I always find it suspecious that people with a 1-10 post count pop up all of a sudden with 100's of mils worth of rares...but thats just me.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know quite a few collectors with lot of items and no stratics account. If they ever were to quit and want to sell their collection here, they would have post count of 1. Post count is not a qualification of trust worthiness. You should employ the same amount of caution whether post count is <10, >1000, or somewhere between.

You should also not respond in someone's sale thread about you having suspicions because their post count < 10. That is not particularly nice.

P

Philanthropist

<blockquote><hr>

sorry i guess im too lazy to list and auction every single item, ill sell over 200 rares within next 1-2month, preferable to people who buy in bulk.
if you got 500 or 1000mil or dollars to spend icq and we can talk what i can do for you

[/ QUOTE ]
I've been trying to get in touch with you over the past 2 weeks, but no replies to my PMs, ICQ messages etc.
You might have some nice things for sale, but it's not gonna sell if you ignore people.

U

UORares-Trade

blackguard shield and lifes ruination sold. thanks.
ill post offers i got for some of the stuff here.
so far
45mil for arti lvl 12 painting
100mil for the phoenix armor
probably selling both in about 1-2weeks if i get no better offers.
ill update this thread when i got more stuff i know what buyout i want or where i already got some offers.

im also posting auctions here now every few days probably:
http://uo-auction2.com/active_auctions.php?user_id=deaf6062d0c6ce574c0dc4cff07c218b

G

so to clarify is this an auction with an end date, or just a situation where you accept offers and once you recieve one you're happy with you'll sell the item?

Also are you running it through stratics? I'm sure this is something others would like clarified, as at least several people, myself included have sent you messages via icq and recieved no response, and this is the first time in 11 days since you have updated or responded to this thread.

U

UORares-Trade

i dont want to do this through stratics really, ill just update from time to time here.
auctions you will find now on uo-auction anyway, other items i only sell if i like the offer.
the 2 i listed offers are considerable, so if noone outbids them it will be a deal.
just try to icq me again if it didnt work. answered alot of icqs today, didnt have much time last 1-2 weeks and looks like some icqs didnt go through at all.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive tryed to ICQ him to but i havnt recieved a responce yet. I guess that ill try again later on

G

Do we make bids in this thread? I'd like to bid 35m for the dark crystal shard.

U

UORares-Trade

i replied to everyone i got icqs from yesterday, if i didnt reply i didnt get your icq.
in that case please try again and let me know per PM that you try to icq me and your icq# and nickname so i can add yu from my side maybe.

@Sarsmi:
even tho i prefer bids over icq ill write this down, if you dont get outbid within about a week we got a deal. if icq still doesnt work for us untill then ill PM you.

current list of stuff which im accepting offers for ( all in my europa house )
ill just add a few items every week untill i sold enough.

Phoenix armor (helm labeled 'Norse Helm Of The Phoenix') 100mil offered
Dark Crystal Shhard 35mil offered
sword of the champion (ice white blessed viking sword)
brave knight of the britannia (unique ice white katana, HSL 48%, HARM 26%, HLL 22%, SSI 30%, DAMAGE INC 35% )
Singing Ball
For the best of the best, City bum (green deed)
Special Printing Of 'Virtue' By Lord British (ice white book)
Blood Moss
Tattered Ancient Mummy Wrapping
Playing Cards (3x2cards one)
Deed for a potted Plant
The Tragic Horror Of Lathiary &amp; Kyrnia (book)
2 diff blood tiles
level 12 artifact Ruined Painting 45mil offered
A Sharpened Stick (red spear)
Shroud Of Deceit (+10 resist spells, 3 hp regen, nice resists bone armor)
Orc Skin Mask (int 6, mana regen 2)
Life's Ruination (dagger, HSL 50%, ST INC 20, HCI 20%, DCI -20%, DAMAGE INC 40%)
A Finely Crafted Yew Bow
Order Of the Serpent Shield
Fang Of Ractus (kryss, SC, HPA 20%, HCI 5%, DCI 5%, DMG INC 35%. poison resist 15%)
Blackguard Of The Legion Of Chaos (sash)

Robes:
Minions Of Surano
I was NOT the last man standing on legends
Raiment of the Zessler Guard
I Participated in the Great Lakes Contest Extravaganza

and dont forget my auctions at
http://uo-auction2.com/active_auctions.php?user_id=deaf6062d0c6ce574c0dc4cff07c218b

if i dont sell things directly ill probably put most on auction, looks like a better system to me because the buyers will know i got to sell it after auction end and i know i didnt sell too cheap at first offer for something.

G

While the following is technically my fault, i thought i would still post.

I would advise all to proceed with caution when dealing with this seller, especially for bulk items.

I was passed the Sellers ICQ as they were selling a "full set of phoenix", when speaking to the seller he confirmed this, to myself and 1 other person who was looking for a full set aswell.

I agreed a price with the seller, and purchaced the item. Much to my dissapointment upon further inspection i realised that the gorget was missing from the box.

I have tried several times to contact the seller, but on the day of the trade almost instantly after i asked about the gorget the seller went offline on ICQ and has ignored all contact since then.

I understand that i should have checked when purchacing but, again dishonesty when trading should not be accepted.

If the seller would like to resolve this matter they have my ICQ and i would be very greatfull to receive my gorget.