• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

selling/trading perfect dbl bladed staff

G

Gee I dont want to see this weapon sell for so little.
3 mill

G

It really drives me nuts to watch an auction and consider bidding on an item, then I see the auctioneer posting "current bids" that were never posted in the thread. I usually just pass over said auction because I never know if the OP is simply "shill bidding" for themselves or not.

Not saying that's what is going on here, but it definitly keeps me from bidding in this particular auction. Too bad, I'm at 83 poison now...

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

ya the guy should aleast say who bid 4 mil, so we can go beat that dude up.

G

I have to agree. I would have certianly bid more for a fencing weapon like that, but if you just gonna bump up your own auction I am out. Goodluck cheapy gettin that weapon, I have a feeling that if it doesnt go higher he/she/it wont sell it.
Homegrown if you need a super uber fencing weapon shot me an icq or a pm, hell log into vent sometime and we could discuss.

A

AntiOTF

The fact that the double strike can miss and still use up your mana, is why I'm deciding to drop out. It's a sexy weapon, hope you have fun with it.

G

Thats true but on the other hand if double strike hits with the harm that high you have a chance at doing two hits with harm right in a row. chiefly if you waited until the HLD went off to drop the double strike.

G

Seems like the time to close this one is drawing near. Ill let it go until Monday December 10 at 6 pm eastern standard time.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Homegrown if you need a super uber fencing weapon shot me an icq or a pm, hell log into vent sometime and we could discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got a bunch, bro. This one just caught my fancy since I'm currently working poisoning

As for vent, one of these days I'll either get this system fixed or break down and buy a new one, but atm I'm ventless

I can run it, and hear you, just can't speak...

G

thanks for the awesome staff man, totally worth it! might be seein you in your alliance sometime, if not look out cause i have a char built around this weapon!