• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling/Trading Keep

• Thread starter Midnight Rambler
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Midnight Rambler

It's exactly a 45 second run from the Yew Moongate and right in a little cove. Plenty of room for other small houses around it and it's got a solid front yard.

Looking to get around 5mil in either gold or trade. I'm specifically looking for Full Soul Stones and a good swords wep, which I'm lacking.

Pm me or ICQ if you want (numbers in profile).

M

Midnight Rambler

Who woulda thought this mortgage crisis would trickle into UO? I guess we've got another area for those who like to make connections to online video games and the RL.

A

Azural Kane

<blockquote><hr>

How much smaller is a keep to a castle? ty

[/ QUOTE ]

Keeps are FTL IMO. Sure they have space, but they look awful, their design is really cramped I think.

G

<blockquote><hr>

How much smaller is a keep to a castle? ty

[/ QUOTE ]

Stone Keep
#Footprint: 24 x 24
#Stories: 2
#Rooms: 10 + 4 Small Balconies
#Lockdowns: 2625

Castle
#Footprint: 31 x 31
# Stories: 2
# Rooms: 11 + 4 Balconies &amp; Courtyard
# Lockdowns: 4076

BIG difference.

A keep only has slightly more lockdowns than an 18X18 custom house. (With ML 20% storage bonus factored in, max custom house has 2,924 lockdowns, the keep would have 3,150)

-Skylark

G

glorypaxson

Sorta true....but dont forget that with the Mondains Legacy storage bump and the 20% bump that you could purchase awhile ago....my Keep can hold well over 3500

M

Midnight Rambler

Sorry, I'm unable to give a tour today since I'll be away from the computer. However, the house is set to public if you want to take a look at the layout. While you can't currently get onto the balconies, keep in mind you can purchase ladders that allow you to make the keep a three story house.

G

OK ty , i found it b 4 it was public . I'll go back and check it out. TY

M

Midnight Rambler

You mighta pmed the wrong guy, I didn't get anything.

G

OK ,I'm ready to claim my new GH !

PM me I'll turn on my ICQ . ty .