• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] selling top of the line DeathStriker suit and clean splinter bokuto and crazy jewls!!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is another skirt around the auction tag, LOL. Lets discuss this, so are you selling or not. If you are selling than you need to put a price on it. After that then we can discuss it. Love how Stratics enforces its own rules, why do you even have auction rules?

Dillz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
This is another skirt around the auction tag, LOL. Lets discuss this, so are you selling or not. If you are selling than you need to put a price on it. After that then we can discuss it. Love how Stratics enforces its own rules, why do you even have auction rules?
im new to this still i didnt know i had to put certain stuff

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
TBH mate, I personally don't think jewels worth a huge amount. The gorg good obv but messin with ur lmc (med gorg) , arties good, and obv bok good. Its kind of a broken suit though, 50lmc 25dci not the greatest with no resist mods. (id enhance the bok with frost if you decide to enhance it, if u enhance with anything else it gonna lose value). Id suggest putting the prismatic lenses in the screenshot so the kiddies with lesser developed brains can keep up, and maybe consider what you want for the bok, gorg and current rate for the arties, and then just toss an extra mount on top for the workable suit. (and maybe mod the resists higher since the suit only has 25 dci) or replace ring with another 8 mod ring with dci rather than nightsight, and use noc earrings if you are using a client that requires nightsight, lol. The bok is nice and it might be a good idea to remind people that the fireball will not break nerve-strike, that was fixed a while ago. im curious on the offers you receive the way it stands/what you end up sellin it for, if you replaced the ring with 15dci and had 40dci, and modded armor for resists, enhanced bok, and dyed it another color other than ur puke brown wink*, I think you will have better luck.
haha but that's just my opinion in the discussion.