• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item SeLLing Tons of COOL Rares (Waves, Dolphions, Lanterns + others) CHeck It Out!!

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello All,

Im restarting my West Rare Auction Mall, there is 40 Safes and more then Half Are already Full and Live for lasty Week, there is about 3 days left on current auctions. Feel free to contact me for Buy Out prices. Please icq me, or head West from Luna Bank, as soon as you exit out the West Side and road comes to an end you will see my Malls.

The 4 Vendors are getting Restock too so check them out !!
-- AND YES!! I AM BACK TO GAME !! I never left, took a little break, currently rebuilding All My Malls, will be fully operation again on all Malls 2 weeks fro now. Watch for post of Grand Re-openings! Have a Great Day All !

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Just Wanted to Updated, I have Added More Safes with Awsome RARES, and Some Legendaries and Weapons. Mostly All Safes are live, and once that arent would need to Icq Me to buy the item. Enjoy the Auctions and the Sale, here is a picture of some new stuff added.

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello All, Just wanted to Post an Update with NEW EM Items and All Safes Live Again on 5 days Auction Cycle. There is also few cool Armor and Jewl pieces for sale as well ! You can contact me directly for better deals on certain pieces if it something you need badly.

-- Some Cool Stuff For Sale On Vendors Added weekly and restocked Again As well !!

** Some New Event Items for Sale as Well !! **