• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling These Old Books

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
HTML book is probably the only rare-ish one there...you can make what you have labelled as book 1, book 2 is a long title, not sure if can still be made, book 3 is a library book you can get for turning in 350k points.

Kev|n

Adventurer
Thank you
What is the HTML book?
The ATL book has Green Lettering, weird.. I understand Book1,and 2 now and Book 3.

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
While I would love to include any of those books in my library just for what they are as others said they're not very rare. Even the HTML book with the color text can still be created.

Try it yourself! Open up the EC since you get more space in book titles for characters than the CC and paste this in:

Code:
A Curious Book         <Bodytextcolor#CA0000>A Curious Book
Having the space between the title and the code like that does two things. In the CC you should see "A Curious Book" in red when you mouse over it and when you open the book the ten or so spaces between the double titles should mean that there is no code on the title page.

You can visit HTML Color Codes for more color code numbers to use!

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you
What is the HTML book?
The ATL book has Green Lettering, weird.. I understand Book1,and 2 now and Book 3.
the HTML book can be created still using HTML code before the books title. That one in particular was the itinerary for the Rares Fest myself and a few other from Toad Town created