• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling The Greatest Event Item Ever? RARE!

J

Jason88

As promised, I am getting rid of everything in terms of rares. As I can not put this on my Black GHOST vendors at the North East of Luna, I thought I would post it here.

I have several players interested, but I thought I would post for a fair chance.

"An Enchanted Flask filled with Vampire Blood"

It is a 1 in 5 Drop. Very rare and one of the neatest looking items. It is basically an aweswome looking flask that is BRIGHT Red. (Berserker Red)

Feel free to post bids here. Bidding will end 11:59PM Sunday Night Central Time. Any bids posted within the last 10 minutes will continue the auction for 5 mins until the last bid remains.

**I am going to go ahead and set BUY OUT with this item at 250 million gold**

ICQ 600-800-683

As always, item is on Atlantic. :)

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have you ever seen the Void Rock? ....... *shakes head*
Yea, 4.4 Billion in the bank makes the Void Rock sorta "coolest by default" but his item is definitely a neat item and not often seen for sale...

Good Luck!

S

Shinobi

Been there, stole that. I sold it for, I believe, 115mil around when they first dropped.

Someone get brave and do me a favor: double click it. I was sooo tempted to while I owned it, but didn't want to risk it because I needed the cash. I regret not trying it though, lol.

J

Jason88

Well maybe if you double click it and drink it, your char turns into a vampire/perma white skin forever?

If that's the case, makes it even more rare! ;)

J

Jason88

SOLD!

...That was Fast. Very Desired Item, so thank you for the quick transaction!

However, I have never seen a void rock or even heard of it. But for 4.4 billion, it is kind of worth seeing? Any on display anywhere?

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SOLD!

...That was Fast. Very Desired Item, so thank you for the quick transaction!

However, I have never seen a void rock or even heard of it. But for 4.4 billion, it is kind of worth seeing? Any on display anywhere?
only one exists... lykor sold it to bigev... not sure where bigev has it or if its on display or anything... its a giant spinning ball of blackrock

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
saw the rock at one of the raresfests while back, not sure if it was chessy or catskills, it was off one of the teleporters. thing is huge spins, and is exatly that, a giant purplish boulder that spins around. quite a cool item.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
only one exists... lykor sold it to bigev... not sure where bigev has it or if its on display or anything... its a giant spinning ball of blackrock
well i have been sort of behind schedule (by about a year) of opening up my museum on ATL due to rl things going on. I am getting close though, once i get back in town from work i will get back on it and i will go out on a limb and say publicly that it shall be opened within 2 weeks (mind u im not so good at decoing but i try). I'll try and post when its all sorted....... If you really cant wait, pm me and i may be inclined to give u sneak peeks ;)