• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling the following Items on Europa

T

thelust6

Time for a loot clearout methinks; My ICQ is 565017427

Selling the following 120 ps's;

120 - Animal Taming 3 mill / Animal Lore 3 mill / Veterinary 500k

- Musicianship 3 mill / Provocation 1 mill / Peacemaking 1 mill

- Magery 12 mill / Eval Int 8 mill / Meditation 4 mill

- Necromancy 700k / Spirit Speak 2 mill / Wrestling 1.2 mill

- Resisting Spells 9 mill / Spellweaving 300k

- Archery 7 mill / Fencing 2.5 mill / Tactics 5 mill

- Anatomy 2.5 mill / Healing 400k / Chivalry 200k

- Bushido 3 mill / Ninjitsu 1 mill.

I've also got a bunch of SoT's including Animal Taming (800k per 0.1) Pm or ICQ ( number at the top and end of the page) me for details on the rest of them (I have many available/taking up to many lockdowns :p)

And finally I have various Replicas for sale: Gladiators Collar (30 mill) Each of the Most Knowledge Person shrouds (in teal color) (+3/4/5 HPI) Offer for them,
Good Samaritan Shroud, Captain John's Hat (+20 Swords), Mythical Detective Boots (+4 Int) and the deco rocks - both single and three piece tiles.

Please PM on here with your ICQ or send me a message at 565017427

Thanks x

SevenFaith

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good luck getting those prices for the powerscrolls.

Actually, good luck getting ANY of those ridiculous prices.

T

thelust6

Thanks for the input, I will adjust the prices accordingly over time, I based these prices off vendors in Luna and up Umbra road; Most are cheaper, some may be a bit more expensive - for the ones I didn't see many/(just the one of) i.e. magery/tactics/eval/resist; only found one or two of these on vendors hence the prices being skewed. (I'm not implying theres any shortage of said scrolls, just that I couldn't find them on vendors on Europa).

T

thelust6

Updated Magery now 12 mill, adjusted taming SoT's to 800k per 0.1 (I have about 10 full points worth + a bunch of animal lore SoT's too).