• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling the Crown Jewel of Zento: 18x18 on Corner Plot right next to south exit

Agath_Darkbane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The time has come for me to sell my fabled Zento Property. It is an 1818 on a corner lot right as you exit Zento City on the South. The Building has almost 40,000 visits over the last 3 years, making it a powerhouse for vendors or public events.

This property was purchased 2 months ago from Scribbles ( He listed it on here ) for 3b Gold.

I am selling this property for 2.5B.

The building will come with NOTHING in it. No Deco or items.

I run a shop next to it that I am getting off the ground, which will further add to the foot traffic of the location.

Brokers are welcome for this sale, as long as its a player we both know and trust.

ICQ me at 121488782 with any questions or to see the building in person. Due to items still being in the building it will be private until a time in which I can move everything out.

This is one of the best vendor spots outside of Luna in the game, and would be ideal for someone who wants a well travelled location to start or expand his business.

Many thanks - Sabrina

Attachments