• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling the Bulk of my Event Item Collection

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
So I’ve decided to sell the bulk of my collection, as I have very little time to play UO these days. Not quitting, but I’m going to focus on collecting the few things I really enjoy. Also, I’m not in any hurry to sell, so instead of running an auction, I’m going to throw this list up here, and if you see something you like, send me an ICQ (613414847), PM me, or post here. I won’t turn down any reasonable offer.

Update: Please post offers here. I've been receiving a flurry of ICQs and it's difficult to track. :)

I’ve tried to categorize the items to make the list a bit easier to read. All items except the ones noted are currently located on Atlantic. Cheers!

I'd like to add that I'd be willing to trade for server births or rare rubbles, as I'm keeping and adding to those parts of my collection.

Items for sale:

UNIQUE:
Blood Donations (Void) (Full Vials) (1) Napa Valley Season 8 - SOLD
Mesanna’s Tear (1) Napa Valley Season 8
Legends Sheep Battles Sheep Shears - 2nd Place 3/11/11 (1) Legends Season 9
Legends Sheep Battles Sheep Shears - 3rd Place 3/11/11 (1) Legends Season 9
Tackle Box Engraved With The Mark Of Champion June 2011 (1) - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Tackle Box Engraved With Champion May 2011 High Seas Angling Challenge (1) - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Tackle Box Engraved: Champion High Seas Fishing Challenge July 2011 (1) - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Tackle Box Engraved: Champion September 2011 (1) (not listed on Stratics. see pic below) - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

VERY RARE (15 or less created):
A Blood Soaked Axe Designed To Decapitate Heads (6) Catskills Season 8
Replica of The All Seeing Ancient Lens (6) Legends Season 9
Burning Wood Fragments (4) Catskills Season 2 - SOLD
Poisonous Blood Sample (4) Napa Valley Season 7
Miniature Coffin (No Name) (10) Sonoma Season 8
A Pitchfork Of EM Skewering (4) Catskills Season 9
Specially Prepared Fertilizing Solution (~10) Chesapeake Season 8
Kittens Lost Mittens (10) Origin Season 9 (currently on Origin)
Pulverized Bark Of The Golden Oak (~10) Chesapeake Season 8
Ors's Dead Man's Hand (Red Playing Cards) (10) Great Lakes Season 9
Shield Stamped With The Mark Of The Shadowlords (10) Legends Season 8 - ON VENDOR 95m
Xarra's Opera Gloves (10) Sonoma Season 9 - SOLD
The Links Of Toil, Armor Infused With The Soul Of A Nameless Knight Of The Crux Ansata (15) Atlantic Season 9 - SOLD
A Chain Tunic Of Refined Sky Iron, It Seems To Pulsate And Slither With A Life-Force Of It's Own (15) Atlantic Season 9 - SOLD
A Pile Of Fouled And Extremely Unlucky Rabbit Tails (Different Colors) (15) Atlantic Season 9 (2 colors) - ON VENDOR 90m
Phiade's Cutlass (10) Sonoma Season 9 - ON VENDOR 45m

MORE THAN 15 CREATED:
Queen Bee (Statue - Produces Honey) (20) Great Lakes Season 9 - 180m High Offer
Ruth's Miracle Spell Remedy (Connected Full Jars - New Hue) (30) - SOLD
Golden Compass (?) Great Lakes Season 7 - ON VENDOR 100m
Garkin's Dagger (>10) * - ON VENDOR
A Bottle Of Serpentwyne - Brewed By Father Grant [Full] (30-40) Europa Season 8 - ON VENDOR
A Demonic Zombie Skull (10) * Sonoma Season 8 - ON VENDOR
A Dimly Glowing Void Crystal Shard (~40) Lake Austin Season 8 - CAN'T FIND

CLICKIES:
Enhanced Tome Of Necromantic Ensorcelment (Opens Up To Runebook,Necor Book (100 Recall Charge Slots) Blessed) (?) (*) - High Offer 150m
Owain Surreys Dreamcatcher - A Memory Of The Soothsayer's Demise (Multi-Color Knitting) (*) - SOLD
Omo's Final Royal Investigators Chronicle (Green Open Book Of Truth Graphic) (Low Numbers) (*) - SOLD
Shadow Dweller Lock (100s) (*) - ON VENDOR
Kendrick Morrow's Map of Nematic Phylacteries (*) - SOLD
Stuffed Fish With Gareth's Remains (*) Chesapeake Season 9 - ON VENDOR
Painting Of A Boy Called "Addie" Walking Hand In Hand With The Time Lord Into The Ethereal Void (*) Atlantic Season 9 - 100m High Bid
Bone Shards From The Skull Of Antirez (*) Europa Season 9 - ON VENDOR
The Book Of Grimm's Fairy Tales (*) Drachenfels Season 9 - ON VENDOR
The Recipe Of Serpentwyne - By The Brotherhood Of The Rose (*) Europa Season 8 - ON VENDOR
A Fragment of a Golden Plate with a Gemmed Mosaic Depicting Lord Casca's Coronation (*) Europa Season 9
Divine Taint Reversal Formulation (*) Origin Season 9 - 75m High Bid

MESANNA ROULETTE ITEMS:
I Got Killed By Mesanna But All I Got Was This Cake! (Black/Orange) (~100) - SOLD
My Feet Failed Me Playing Mesanna Roulette (Bottom Torso - Reddish) (383) - ON VENDOR
All Mesanna Saw Was These Footprints As I Walked Away Alive While Playing Mesanna Roulette (Footprints - Glacial) (22) - SOLD
I Could Not See To Escape From Mesanna Playing Roulette (BlackRock Golem Colored Lantern) (~25) - SOLD
My Pot Of Luck Ran Out And I Lost Playing Mesanna Roulette (Cauldron - Gold) (34) - SOLD
I Was Tortured Playing Mesanna Roulette (Miniature Iron Maiden - Green) (326) - SOLD
I Got My Bell Rung By Mesanna Playing Roulette (Large Bell - Beehive Graphic - Two Tone) (276) - ON VENDOR
I Played Mesanna Roulette And All I Got Was This Corps (Acts Like A Container) (Bunny Corps - Purple) (88) - SOLD

CHEAPIES: ALL SOLD OR ON VENDOR
Miasma Scroll
Naughty Child Cod Liver
Naughty Child Soap
Lucky Booties
Lucky Four Leaf Clover Plant - 25m Top Offer
Pumpkin Carving Kit
Quill of Justice
Simulacrum
Return of the Zog
Spun Copper Diving Bell
Swimsuit
Sense of Wonder
Holy Starlight
Helm of Damned Replica
Mug of Coffee
Open sack of Soybeans
Red Egg & Ginger
Sparkling Cherry Juice
Santa's Leftover milk
Sakura Black Pig
Sangria Carrot
Green Potatoes
Golden Brew Holiday Cookbook
Bowl of Soybeans
Garbage Fish
L-Ag Cure

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Pics of the four unique tackle boxes.

O

Ozzmandias

Hey there,

Think we had a chat a while ago about the necro ensorclement book. You bought it from Snow before I could get there.

What can I offer you for the book?

How's 130 Mil?

Cheers

Oz

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Hey there,

Think we had a chat a while ago about the necro ensorclement book. You bought it from Snow before I could get there.

What can I offer you for the book?

How's 130 Mil?

Cheers

Oz
Highest offer on the book is 150m.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Ruth's Miracle Spell Remedy (Connected Full Jars - New Hue) (30) - 80m
I'm not going to sell this for less than 150. The current offer is misleading, and I don't want to waste anyone's time, so I'll take it off.