• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Thatched-roof cottage mini house deed

G

Selling a thatched-roof cottage mini house deed on Atlantic, will take first offer I consider reasonable
(mainly because I'm not 100% on actual worth).
I also have a Tower mini house deed on atlantic if that one is worth anything.

PM me or ICQ 40330593, please note that I am in Australia, so my time zone will probably be a bit out for you people on server time

G

The thatched-roof cottage deed is technically the rarest of all the mini house deeds, but as such is generally not considered as desirable as the castle.

Value wise, I recently paid 5m for one on ATL, but the seller was simply interested in liquidating quickly. I'ld wager you could get at least 6-10m for it from someone looking to complete their collection.

G

Thanks for that. I had originally thought 5 mil was probably gonna be about the price I would get, but at the moment no-one seems to want it

Now I know that an offer of 5 mil would be on the cheap side, but not so cheap as to feel like I was getting ripped off