• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling super rare jet black horse..not mare

C

Cmcgrade

Selling my rare jet black horse...name is original "a horse"...can be ridden by any char..I.E you do NOT need taming for it...looks just like a jet black mare ..and is bondable of course ..taking offers icq 106429760 blade

HORSEY PICS !!!!
http://cmcgrade.angelfire.com/horsey/

S

Salya Sin

A picture would be nice... most people would probably agree.

S

SpaceYourFace

At first I thought you were selling a super rare jet black house. I was like what the hell is that. Mabe I drank too much last night. My head really hurts.

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its a horse from the faction bug...but u can't do it anymore so if ya want a black horse here ya go :)

S

Salya Sin

Sorry everyone... this was sold... and I love this pony! He's an honest seller... thanks Cmc.

L

Lady Willow

Selling my rare jet black horse...name is original "a horse"...can be ridden by any char..I.E you do NOT need taming for it...looks just like a jet black mare ..and is bondable of course ..taking offers icq 106429760 blade

HORSEY PICS !!!!
http://cmcgrade.angelfire.com/horsey/
I had no idea these horses were rare. I have one in my stable which has been there for years.

S

Salya Sin

I had no idea these horses were rare. I have one in my stable which has been there for years.
You can't get them anymore.. so the ones in the game are all there are. :) I don't know if the total number makes them rare or not... if there are enough then they are just an oddity... but if there are only a couple on each shard... then yeah... I'd call rare. :) Kudos to you having one!

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when i bought mine last year i think i paid 15 mil for it maybe idk. maybe i overpaid for it who knows. sometimes you just got to ask your self, "Self would i really look that damn good on a black horse?" In my case i said i think so and damnit i havnt regreted since :) (although i do still carry my charger token in my pack for when i get laid to waste in one of Queen Dawns suicide missions.) oooooooo yea i said it now what?

S

Salya Sin

when i bought mine last year i think i paid 15 mil for it maybe idk. maybe i overpaid for it who knows. sometimes you just got to ask your self, "Self would i really look that damn good on a black horse?" In my case i said i think so and damnit i havnt regreted since :) (although i do still carry my charger token in my pack for when i get laid to waste in one of Queen Dawns suicide missions.) oooooooo yea i said it now what?

I am very happy with my little black pony. I paid 7 mil, a 25 stat scroll, and a 115 archery scroll. Not sure what the total would be on that. :)

Also... Napa is starting to look very Anti-Dawn! ROFL! Don't make me grab my quill! What's next... staged protests and egging the castle?

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i traded one of those rare colored bunnys from the valentines day thing a few years back for mine, awesome horse that i never seem to ride lmao

S

Salya Sin

That's what I want next.. either the colored bunny or the vampire imp from some event I missed... :)

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a friend of mine still has 1 or 2 of those rabbits, pm me with an offer and ill pass the info to them, they dont do strats