• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Sonoma event item from tonight's event

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Selling a "Page Ripped From A Gargoyle Apothecary's Book". It was a quickly run event (about 35 minutes) and was told the drop was either 10 or 15. Item is located on Sonoma.Taking open offers on it and gonna set a b/o of 175 Mil. Winner is responsible for pickup on Sonoma unless otherwise something else is worked out. Will run this till 8pm est Wednesday (will not accept any bids after 8pm est). Payments can be made on Sonoma, Atlantic or Great Lakes. If you got any questions you can either pm me or icq me at 623722954.

Here is your pic:

Attachments

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
There has been an added option to this item. I received an offer last night on this item in game if i would bring it to Great Lakes. So if there is no interest in this item with it on Sonoma i will have it on GL next weekend. The offer is 75 mil and an xfer token so i will let the total stand at 90 mil. If no bids are met with this total by tomorrow night with the item on Sonoma then i will be moving it to GL and finish the trade there. If you have an interest with it being on GL and would like to bid on it you will receive the item next weekend on GL b/c i plan on doing the xfer next friday night or saturday afternoon.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Last bump for this item. If you are interested in this item and want it on Sonoma pls pm me or post a msg. Once the auction time expires i am commiting this item to someone on Great Lakes and will be moving it next weekend. If you want to bid on the item and collect it on Great Lakes when it gets here next weekend then pls post within the next 3 hrs.