• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling some of SOT(Taming, Ninj, Bushi, fish, etc...)

gioskim

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
///////EDIT////////
Thx for all u guys~~~~
All Sold out already...
thx~~
////////////////////////

As i said i just want to sell some Sots~:)

Animal taming 5.0 x 6
Veterinary 5.0 x 5
Magery 5.0 x 6
ninjutsu 5.0 x 2
Spell Weaving 5.0 x 6
Chivalry 5.0 x 6
Bushido 5.0 x 5
Discordance 5.0 x 4
Peacemaking 5.0 x 7
Fishing 5.0 x 5
Archery 5.0 x 5

offer plz~~
thx:)

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was bidding on just the taming ones at first and then we started a bidding war for the rest lol
ROFL, Ya when I re-looked at his post I wasn't sure. Anyway, 210M for all. BUT, I will say, I am always hesitate to keep bidding on stuff by "visitors" without an end date/reserve/etc... @any thought/comments @gioskim ???

gioskim

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow.. i didnt know that has a lot of bidding...
thx for all u guys~~..
but first... i have to say sorry to all....
it already sold out....
so sorry guys..
thx for all....

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
wow.. i didnt know that has a lot of bidding...
thx for all u guys~~..
but first... i have to say sorry to all....
it already sold out....
so sorry guys..
thx for all....
The bigger WOW is that you sold these 15mins after I replied to your post... seems kinda fishy but oh well

gioskim

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The bigger WOW is that you sold these 15mins after I replied to your post... seems kinda fishy but oh well
my friend.....its no fishy.... some1 icq me.. and i sold them all, cause its not easy to sell them all at once....

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
my friend.....its no fishy.... some1 icq me.. and i sold them all, cause its not easy to sell them all at once....
Well next time for reference you should post the offer you got here, could have made you more money depending on what was offered ;)... and yes 15mins is def too fast/fishy in my books (especially at 8AM EST lol). But congrats on the sale either way :)

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well next time for reference you should post the offer you got here, could have made you more money depending on what was offered ;)... and yes 15mins is def too fast/fishy in my books (especially at 8AM EST lol). But congrats on the sale either way :)
I agree. Chances are, someone would have paid more than the ICQ offer. But hey, it's all good.