• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling some Event Items on Atlantic and Great Lakes

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I'm selling the following rares, all located on Atlantic now (as labeled in thread). note: this is NOT an auction however I am open to offers, gold accepted on ATL and GL, icq is 626 994 256 (broker that we each know may be used for safer trading if preferred)

1) A Chemistry Set (22) - **SOLD**

2) A Bell Of Death Rang When Mesanna Killed Me Playing Roulette - Legends 2011 (Two Tone Bell) (~40) - 110m obo

3) Vesper Scrip (20) - **SOLD**

4) Brother Pemenards Rope of Binding (red rope) (10) great lakes season 7 - 165m or best offer

http://i45.***********/nb96gw.jpg

5) Deed to a Large smithy - offers

6) Captain Stephen's Navigation Map (6) sonoma season 8 - 150m or best offer

7) Warning Flare (Diamond Mace - Double Click Gives Sparkles) (10) - 125m or best offer

8) Deep Sea Giant Pearl (10) - 125m or best offer

9) This Access To The Mainland Is Vital... Do Not fail! - open to offers, no idea on price (seer book from baja, heres the info from stratics Description: A set of three books from a quest in early 1999 when the portal from Buccaneer's Den to near Vesper was created.)

10) Meer Memory Jar Full of Milenia of Rage (20) - open to offers

11) Merssa Of The Legend's Gold (15) - 110m

http://i45.***********/smps2x.jpg

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you want to censor the name of the character, you might wanna get the status window too :p