• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling some Crossbow, heavy & Composite

• Thread starter Ayibal Luganu
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Ayibal Luganu

[image]http://www.cuelgalo.com/viewer.php?id=1197394302_arcosgeneral.JPG[/image]

S

Strycher

pictures not visible, you will get no interest without them

I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

pictures still not working....

post the mods!!

Edit: There you go!

A

Ayibal Luganu

Sorry, the server is not available now. Iam up the pictures in other server. now online i think.

Greeting and thx.

I

How did you get those bows? Farming? Kits?

I

I'm desperate for a fast bow with FC, hit spell and hit lower defense (in case you didn't notice the other 17 posts I've made about it).

I

Vortex has one but so far my efforts at mind control have failed.

A

Ayibal Luganu

I shaped for hit spell, hit lower defense in composite bow with 30 or 40 ssi and 40 di
But is very difficult too. In this moment i have this bows for to sell but i havent with fc and others characteristics that you need, in this momment.

Greeting.

I

Shortbows are good too. They are already fast so 10 SSi is enough.

A shortbow with only 3 properties FC, HLD and Hit spell plus the 10 ssi would be great.

Keep trying!! and thanks.

A

Ayibal Luganu

I have this shortbow but without FC. I like repeating Crosbow with HLD, Fireball or Lighting and SSI 30 or 40 and di 40 too :p anyone? hehe.

Greeting.

A

Ayibal Luganu

I continue selling this bows. Anyone interesting??

And I are interesting in repeating bow or composite bow with Hit Spell, HLD, 25 to 40 ssi and 40 di.

Greeting.

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

I'm desperate for a fast bow with FC, hit spell and hit lower defense (in case you didn't notice the other 17 posts I've made about it).

[/ QUOTE ]

repeater
Earth ele slayer
48 fireball
fc1
ssi 15

This bow has not been enhanced.

I

Not bad.

I'd prefer a shortbow because the range is better and I need HLD.

I know, I'm darn picky...