• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Shroud of Tal'Keesh

P

PoCove

Most people I know have never even heard of one let alone Own two .. How does one get these very rare items ??

P

PoCove

I see I did not mean any thing with my comment ... I have lots of money .. Just few rares ...

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are they worth ?
They are worth ****, there was in the area of 10-15 distributed, 3 of which were banned with HAX, 1 was banned for a suspect account, Thalium & A Tragic Hero from Atlantic had 2 that are guaranteed legit.

I've seen 2 to every shard I've scouted enough in the last month. =\ They are duped, lost value, and to be honest, a terrible look.

T

Tewhai

They are worth ****, there was in the area of 10-15 distributed, 3 of which were banned with HAX, 1 was banned for a suspect account, Thalium & A Tragic Hero from Atlantic had 2 that are guaranteed legit.

I've seen 2 to every shard I've scouted enough in the last month. =\ They are duped, lost value, and to be honest, a terrible look.

LOL !!