• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Sack of Present Purloining

H

Hello My na

event item from 12/22/2010
its 1 of 6
icq with offers 442393985

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
20m.

Sent you an ICQ, but didnt get a response.
Please keep me in the loop on the bidding, thanks!

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No no no. Don't sell it to Lykor! He only has sinister intentions for it. He will use it's "purloining" ability to steal Christmas!

* and off in the distance you can hear an evil laugh coupled with a sinister snarl.. "All your presents are belong to me!!!" *

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He sent me an icq saying he had a bid of 50m for the item... "supposedly". I'm not into these phantom bidders spoiling my evil plans, so I opted out of this auction. There are 2 others for sale right now, so I'll happily spend gold in the threads that require that all bids be public.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forgive me... I couldn't find the item on search engines.

What exactly does it do? Is there a screen shot if it anywhere?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
It's a red backpack. Part of the last em event.
It's not the 50M bid it's the fact that it jumped to 50M with no public bids anywhere.