• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Rubble Too

G

I want to get this all offloaded ASAP as I am quitting UO, and want to sell it in a bulk lot or lots

PM me or icq 334088348 if interested, pick up from Oceania. I have bulk walls and tents as well, so if you are interested just let me know.

G

I am looking to get overall 120m or best offer around there, and I have been told its worth more than that. I was offered 10m a piece for the mage regs and trees and 5m for blood so if someone offers anything what I like and its yours. I will throw in plants, walls and such free if buyer wants as well.

G

<blockquote><hr>

and I have been told its worth more than that..

[/ QUOTE ]

I'ld love to see this rubble pricing guide...how anyone can determine the exact worth or even a range of an item that has not finished spawning, or that there is not an accurate total of is beyond me.

S

Sorcon Gartius

I knew Manticore would pay more. He was trying to be sly

S

Sorcon Gartius

There's a sucker born every minute... A fool and his gold are soon parted...