• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Rubble Benches

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello

I have a few pieces of rubble for sale.

There are 10 of those trees in the Bag.
Iam looking to buy the 2 pieces for the south facing tall bench.

After checking the local vendors i decided to i'll sell them for 30m each.

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Selling Rubble - LTB Keep (Felucca)

if i buy all the displays rubble how much do would sell it?

M

Melissa Rohan

Hi. I'm also interested in some displays. Let me now a price thanks!

Melissa

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Iam not into prices at the moment. I have been away since the rubble event stopped. Today i saw a display for 33.5m and a tall bench piece for 22.5m in Luna. I expect them to have been priced way over the top as most stuff in luna is. I'd prefer a trade for the south facing bench pieces.

U

UOFree

Bench piece is normally 14-18m since its the common piece of that bench. the display cases range from 25-40m depending on wich shard you sell them on. 30m seems pretty normal I sold a few myself at 36m on Europa

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll buy the 6 south facing display cases at 30m each - my ICQ is 478138233 or PM me :)