• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Ring (Auction)

G

Gangrel19762

I want to sell the ring shown in the picture. I will make this an auction and I will take bids either here or via ICQ: 349856163. Of course I will post every bid I might get via ICQ here to keep everyone up to date.

Here you can find a bit more information about this kind of rings. They are UNIQUE and were made for weddings as special in game events and were not held for years now:

For some reason it won´t take the URL if the other page as link, so I post it like that: http://uo.warcry.com/news/view/73379

G

Gangrel19762

Well,after short discussion it was clear that this ring was in now way in Sorcon´s prize range.

G

Gangrel19762

Sorry, forgot that. It is on Lake Superior and the buyer has to come and pick it up.

G

How long will you be running the auction for, and is there a buy out?

G

Gangrel19762

There is no official buy out. Of course I tried to get myself some information of the value of such an item, and if I get a offer that I think is worth a immediate trade I will take that. But other than that pls just make your offer here or via ICQ, I want to keep it as open as possible so everyone has a chnace.

G

Could you post the high bid here so we don't have to send you icqs/pms and get informed we're to low? Please?

G

Thanks, wasn't sure if any more bids had been placed via pm/icq.

I'll bid 17m.

G

Gangrel19762

I´m setting the end of this auction to Sunday , 28th of October, at 24.00 GMT (06.00 pm CST).

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Just out of curiousity, how much are these types of rings going for?

Reason I ask is because Sorcon bought mine...it said
A Bond of Love with no Beginning & no End

I sold it to him for 10 million which seems reasonable to me.

I have two others, one says Faithfully Yours and the other says Wherever you go, my Love goes with you

What is the Minimum and Maximum for old wedding rings like this?

Oh and good luck on the auction, sorry to hijack your post *smiles* just wondering.

G

I sold two wedding rings with no player names on them for 50 mill each - that was two years ago tho, dunno what the value of gold was then compared to now. Ones with names go for less, but the right buyer would probably pay upwards of 25-30 for a no name ring now possibly.

G

<blockquote><hr>

the other says Wherever you go, my Love goes with you

[/ QUOTE ]
If you ever sell that one let me know. I'd buy it in a heart beat.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
*smiles* I was just about to post an auction on that one too...hit me up on ICQ and let me know I'll sell it to ya.