• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling! Reusable Minimal Skill, Trap Crates!

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Back in my day years ago everyone carried these to break paralyze for usually less than 10 dmg. As it's difficult to find anyone selling them any longer I am now making them. They are available on Dalamar vendor at UWSP market. All you need to do is buy one, set it to macro and you can break paralysis whenever you need to.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I use to sell them but they say on my vendor to long and just cost me gold :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I hope you have better luck and it’s good to see someone filling the voids in the game

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Vendor fees really do kill the suppressed economy.
Yes it does, but at the same time as long as I break even on some of my vendors I don’t mind because I am happy to help the server as a whole. If I can keep up helping then I do but some things are beyond my control.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I mostly just filled orders for trapped boxes on request, and kept the guild supplied as best i could.