• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Rares

G

All items listed are on Lake Superior shard...

Plum Pudding- Sonoma Christmas event item
Mince Pie- Sonoma Christmas event item
Playing Cards- 3 cards in this deck
Happy 6th anniversary UO Necro book- I've only seen one other item similar to this and it is a crook, not sure where they came from but as we all know you can not change the name of a necro book!
Spam- again, not sure where this came from and frankly to lazy to look it up lol, you are all rare collectors so i'm sure you know right off hand.. it is the original color.

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

the 6th anniversary gifts came with advanced chars during the 6th anniversary period.

G

Spam: First UO Christmas if you had low karma. Came with coal, switches and a card that said 'maybe next year you will get a nicer gift,' enclosed in a bag that read, 'you have been naughty this year!'

G

K well do we have an estimated price range on these { necro book and spam }

L

LordIssac

Can you post a pic of the pie and pudding?? Or show me in game?

G

Did screen shot of both but didn't turn out, I must put a cranky baby down for nap, I will post pics as soon as I get back

G

I'm sorry, just now had a chance to get back on... I have the items on a vendor in luna.. I will take a screenshot of the vendor that way you can head over there and see them even if i'm not on.
Again, i'm sorry took so long.

L

LordIssac

Treyster quoted you a price of 10-15 for the pudding, so ill give ya 15 for it

G

Well it is listed in the other thread a few up for 25 I believe... hubby says we can do 15 tho..
i'm going to be logging in about 15 minutes so send me a message back here real quick and ill meet ya at the vendor