• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SELLING RARES ON GL!!! LOOKY :)

G

Guinny

Selling basically the last of my stuff, many nice things here... All items are on Great Lakes will be taking offers in gold or $ ( western union or mail only NO PAYPAL)-- Gold = 1.2 per mil. The Idle hands are one of a kind, when they are dbl clicked its flamestirkes on u if u want a demonstration of them or are interested in anything please pm me or icq me 248-103-378 or my girlfriends icq 129-482-774

Spirit of totem -17m
Pure white hom-20m
INquis-32m
Quiver of infinityx2-800k
Crimson cinture-14m
Arcane Shield-3m
Pendant of magi-500k

Faction Robe can b worn by anyone- 4m

Idle Hands- Make real offer 1 of a kind item

Dbl Bless Sigil Sandals -25m - sale pending

Dbl Bless Necklace -sold

Red Orienteering Robe -18m

Pure White Blessed Ring "promise" -100m - sale pending

Blaze Cu Trained-sold

Green Holiday Bracelet-sold

B

Bong.Water

O MAN i want though gloves! to bad i dont really play anymore and im sure they will sell for ALOT

J

JustinKatzWR1

If you were on Atlantic id probably buy a few of those items. Necklace inparticular.

Possibly the Blaze Cu.

G

Guinny

Yea... some of our most "special" items. It is hard to part with them of course so i hope we get some good offers

G

-_-

I hope my monitor is just busted and you didn't actually dye over the pure black idle hands with something else.

G

Guinny

Thank You Starla! Always a pleasure and I believe you will take good care of him!

G

<blockquote><hr>

-_-

I hope my monitor is just busted and you didn't actually dye over the pure black idle hands with something else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I was confused looking at that pic, I thought idle hands was pure black. Am I just thinking of those bone arms that hemi had?

G

I think you are right there Sarsmi. Only the ones Hemi had were true black.

The Idle Hands were a dark blueish colour. This was the screenshot I took of them when they were sold last time round...

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still arent pure black there even....and from Guins pic they look red....look better IMO=/

G

Guinny

I do not recall dying them... I believe I bought them as they are today. And you were correct about the Bone Arms because we did own them back in the day!
<font color="purple"> </font>

G

Guinny

Haha they definitley do Trey! I think it was about 6 years ago when we had them

G

don't forget Myself and sorcon owned the bone arms too ! We're part of the history !! *tries to feel special* :&lt;

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol ahh how those arms have moved around....funny thing tho....we all pretty much sold them to each other for around the same price give or take a bit....yet hemi is wanting like 100x more than what we ever even imagined selling them for lol

i know i got em from taz for 30m+a bit kit (when kits were like 10m+ ea), and i sold it to sorcon for around 75m worth of trades, and i forget where it went from there but i know it wasnt very high

G

i got it off sorc for 75m or so and sold it to hemi for around 120m i believe or something including a trade of some sort and he was still being stingy about it back then.

Now look what happened to the price lol. Wish I never sold it

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ohh im sure we all wish we'da never sold em lol....ESPECIALLY for the prices we did lol

i think sorcon sold em for that price tho cuz he said something about almost getting banned with em?....was some weird ass GM or sumthin

G

Guinny

Will all the proud former owners please step forward!! J/P Haha crazy how much the prices have changed over the years. I forgot that it was you that bought them from Taz back then Trey

G

<blockquote><hr>

Will all the proud former owners please step forward!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, I owned them for about 3mins. Then the shard went down and Hemi got them back