• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Rare items and ingame currency on Europa

C

ClanLeafsong

I've been selling up and now I need to get rid of any cash left behind. My current stock is 1.3 billion gold and I expect this to raise over the next couple of days. Both the money and the items are on the Europa Shard.

I will accept payment from verified paypal users, or if you are living in the neighbourhoon via cash and laptop (Berkshire, UK).

The more you buy, the cheaper it gets!

I also have a 3-piece marble table facing south, a circle tarot and a talking 2-Storey statue (like the ones in Covetous), warning you to enter the dangerous dungeon. There are more items and a couple of houses (inside Zento housing area) available still as well, please also see my website: http://www.we-play.net/uo for pictures and details of items/houses.
The website has been used for the Europa Emporium Auction house, has only ever been maintained by my husband and me and is 100% virus free - in case someone is concerned :thumbup1:

Again, the more you buy, the cheaper it gets. Simply message me your requirements (ICQ 15473737 or MSN [email protected]) or e-mail me at [email protected] to work something out.

Thanks and all the best to you,
Selina Leafsong

Alcestis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would just like to add that Selina is a very reputable seller!
200% Trustable :)

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are more items and a couple of houses (inside Zento housing area) available still as well, please also see my website: http://www.we-play.net/uo for pictures and details of items/houses.
I get:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /uo on this server.
---------------

Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) Server at www.we-play.net Port 80

*Salute*
Olahorand

Alcestis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to unfortunate events, Selina for forced to take down the website.
She will no longer be seen on ICQ either to sell gold... :(

If anyone would however like to purchase some Europa gold or one of the Zento properties (4 up for grabs) you can always contact me on ICQ38970131 and I will make sure the $/gps reach Selina.

But well I guess this post has now been demoted from Rares sale to Europa Trade sale ! :) Thx for showing an interest.

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bought some bits. love the black widow. also as a critic of the normal online gold sellers i see this as not a problem its genuine and not somebody in china or thailand.
good luck to you in yer travels and come back and see us sometime

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could anyone that knows more about Selina's 'disappearance' please contact me? (PM or ICQ: 401878590).

Thank you.