• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SELLING: Rare Armor (Golden man, VooDooMan + more)

Barf bag joe

Adventurer
SELLING some of my armor parts:

IM me with questions, I will be in & out

GOLDEN MAN:
Helm (500)
Sandals (500)
Arms (550)
Legs (550)
Lantern (450)
Pig (450)
Chest (1p)
Spell book (1p)
*OR *ALL* FOR 4.8 Plat (saves 200)
------------------------

VOODOOMAN:
Helm (400)
Arms (450)
*OR 800m for Both
------------------------

DEAD LORD:
Gloves (400)
------------------------

THE IRON SERPENT OF THE MYSTERIUM FIDEE (Plate)
Close Helm (250)
Arms (150)
Legs (250)
-----------------------

GLISTENING PLATE GLOVES EMBOSSED WITH THE KNIGHTS OF SACRIFICE SEAL (Plate)
Gloves (250)
-----------------------

ARMOR OF INITIATION
***SUPER hard to find, VERY rare set, Obo because I have no sale data, I will keep if I cant sell
Hands (500m)
-----------------------

BRITANNA ROYAL ZOO MEMBER
1x FULL GREEN Leather set (Included sash, boots, cloak) (45m)
**SOLD** 1x FULL GREEN Male Plate set (Included red sash, red boots, red cloak) (50m)
----------------------

RANGER ARMOR (90's clean up event)
10 FULL SETS (Sold in groups of 10 sets) (100m)
10 FULL SETS (Sold in groups of 10 sets) (100m)
----------------------

RED DAEMON BONE SET (Real 90's set with the +1 to self repair, helm VERY hard to find) (60m)
----------------------

1990's Normal Color PLATE Set (NO Hands) +1 Self repair on ALL, (helm, Legs +100% dur, Chest +50%, Arms & Neck +20%) (Offer)
----------------------

FULL SETS OF SET ARMOR (have all, ask for $$)

Grizzle (60m)
Assassin (60m)
Honor (75m)
---------------------

***WEAPONS***

1. 1990's Broads sword ( 15x Feeble Mind Charges, +50% Dur, Undead Slaying, 15% Dmg Increase, 93/93 Dur) (Offer)

2. 1990's War Fork ( 8x Weakness Charges, +20% Dur, +2% Hit, 109/109 Dur) (Offer)

3. BOKUTO (Dyed Blue): (50 Stones), +16% Life Leech, 20% Splinter, 50% Lightning, 50% Fatigue, 50% Energy area, FASTER Casting +1, HP Regen +2, 255/255 Dur, 100% Physical dmg, (Offer)

4. BOKUTO (green): BRITTLE, +10% Life Leech, 20% Splinter, **70% Lightning**, Battle Lust, Str +4, Hp +3, 232/232 Dur, 100% Physical dmg, (Offer)

***NON ARMOR ITEMS***

1. Boiling Remains of The Son of Pyros (100m)

2. Staff of Pyros (25)

3. 90's Bear Mask with 69 Spell Reflection Charges (offer)

4. 2x Cut Cloth (2020 Event Grey Blood Stained) (offer)

5. 1 Blessed Fancy Shirt (exceptional) MADE FROM Grey Blood Stained Cloth (offer)

6. Kettle (30 stones, same graphics as cauldron) SERVER Birth (200m)

7. A Sound Sleep Futon Of Exceptional Quality Made From Phoenix Feathers (can rotate) (225m)

8. Carved Pumpkin (Hue 2071 neon purple), hits you with lightning every time you double click (was made from Ethereal Beast Egg) (200m)

9. Wooden Box with Statue Inside, Weight 259 STONES. You Break the box with an Axe, and the statue falls to ground and is there for ever (GM must remove I heard) (225m)

10. Fountain Refreshed By the Well of Souls (gives luck like the stone) (200m)

11. Prosperity Chinese Rat Statue (gold in color) (200m)

Last edited:

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The box with the statue is worth about 40-50m you see them advertised a lot on here.

Barf bag joe

Adventurer
thx, the last one two sold here was for 200+, but that was a few moths back, prices change i suppose, where do they even come from anyways?

Barf bag joe

Adventurer
I completely disagree,

I have seen two armor of initiation pieces on VS in 9 months, both sold over 175m each, including one 2 days ago (garg ears). But, then again, I haven't exactly been asking around.

I have personally sold the 255 stone statue in a box for over 200m (on these forums, maybe because the boxes were exceptional?).. I also sold one that had 2 statues in 1 box (500 stones) for over 250 (again exceptional box). I have also paid far less for one, value is only what people will pay for an item at any given time, so perhaps you are correct.

thx for info though, I appreciate it.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I completely disagree,

I have seen two armor of initiation pieces on VS in 9 months, both sold over 175m each, including one 2 days ago (garg ears). But, then again, I haven't exactly been asking around.

I have personally sold the 255 stone statue in a box for over 200m (on these forums, maybe because the boxes were exceptional?).. I also sold one that had 2 statues in 1 box (500 stones) for over 250 (again exceptional box). I have also paid far less for one, value is only what people will pay for an item at any given time, so perhaps you are correct.

thx for info though, I appreciate it.
Wait, do you mean the boxes were "item of exceptional quality" type exceptional ? That's possibly the only reason I see that someone would pay that amount on one of those. If not then they were clearly mad because there have been multiple posts giving very specific price checks by people who know a hell of a lot about rares. Perhaps you could link everybody your post where you sold them for that price ?