• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Ranger's Cloak

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
18 mill OBO. Taking trade offers as well pm me in game or talk to me in general chat. Jenova Stryfe or Disco Dawn can help you.

S

Salya Sin

I'm not trolling... PROMISE!

Is that cloak really worth that much? I ask because everyone got at least one I thought... and most have more than one...

S

Salya Sin

I have yet to recieve either a cloak or the talisman. Bad luck I guess.
Nope... I'm an idiot. Some reporter huh? :)

I totally blew the understanding on this one. This must be one of the new items that I missed knowing about during my forced/bad luck sabbatical...

So.... yeah. No one really has these and yes... they are probably selling for that and more.

Please don't hurt me too badly... or ummm... make it quick? :stretcher:

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol well I ended up trading two for a transfer token each but now I have another and am willing to part with this one as well for the right price so feel free to pm me if interested. Or contact me in game on Jenova Strfye/Dorian Underwood.