• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Rain Bane Glasses

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good luck nobody bid for 24 hours just wanted to make a start at 20m...why are u soo evil???

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good luck nobody bid for 24 hours just wanted to make a start at 20m...why are u soo evil???
lol do you go to the supermarket and offer the cashier 5 bucks for something that costs 10?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol do you go to the supermarket and offer the cashier 5 bucks for something that costs 10?
do you go to the supermarket and offer the cashier 20 bucks for something that costs 10????

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think since this is almost a month old and you only got 1 bid, giving it bumps is not gonna help.

NewGuyATL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I won't sell them for 50m, I know they can get a bit more hehe, I'll just wait till rares fest if need be.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I won't sell them for 50m, I know they can get a bit more hehe, I'll just wait till rares fest if need be.

Then we even list a starting price....

Also considering you BOUGHT them for 50m in an auction...

lol

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I kinda agree, a "starting price" should be the lowest amount you are actually willing to take for an item, otherwise you could have started with THP's 10M offer.

NewGuyATL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I just wanted a price that I wanted bids to start at? as in I didn't want to waste time with bids of 5m ect.

as a reserve price I'd prob say 75m.

And yes, I bought them for 50, and went to GL to pick em up and back to ATL.. so it'd be silly to sell them for 50.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
If I quoted all the posts that made me :lol: this would be a MUCH longer post. Ton of cash coming to Atl this weekend, would imagine you will sell them then for 75. gl