• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Queen Dawn's Marble Plate Armor

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling my spare Marble Plate suit. Located on Atlantic. This will end 2/22 7pm pst. 10 min rule/5 mill bid increments when 10 min rule is in effect
(lantern not included)

No reserve Auction

There is a Buy Option of 800m
Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know what's cool is you can reforge the Dawn's armor pieces and get some pretty awesome stats to go with it and even use a forged metal after that for the extra resistances. After the new armor changes goes in an reforged Dawn's suit would look pretty badass :)

Varrius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know what's cool is you can reforge the Dawn's armor pieces and get some pretty awesome stats to go with it and even use a forged metal after that for the extra resistances. After the new armor changes goes in an reforged Dawn's suit would look pretty badass :)
Reforging will cause it to lose its name and enhancing will cause it to lose its color.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
200 Mil seriously I thought you all would be buyers

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reforging will cause it to lose its name and enhancing will cause it to lose its color.
As is there is no name on the armor pieces, just says platmail. Have you tried the enhancing? most event items retain their hue.

Varrius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As is there is no name on the armor pieces, just says platmail. Have you tried the enhancing? most event items retain their hue.
Oh, I thought it actually said the name. I haven't tried with any event items besides a staff a few months ago. I could be wrong then, I figured it would be like the regular metal.

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry for the trolling here but figured you guys were the ones to ask. How much would you price a almost complete set of this armor at? I have every piece except the mempo to the suit.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry for the trolling here but figured you guys were the ones to ask. How much would you price a almost complete set of this armor at? I have every piece except the mempo to the suit.
the plated pieces probably close to 150-200 per.

the cap for a while since it was cloth, one could cut up a dress from the new expansion and obtain the cloth to make. So not as much around 40 mil.