• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Selling PvP Mage Suit (Atl)

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
4Hiya!

Selling a fully set PVP (mage) armor suit (named).
No hand equipments, in another word more skills and stats can be stacked to this suit.

The suit runs with following mods and stats:
MR: 23
HPR: 19
LMC: 40
LRC: 105
HCI: 35
DCI: 60
EP: 60
SDI: 18
CF 12
FC/FCR: 2/6 (+1FC with city buff)
Eaters: 30 % in Dmg./fire/kinetic
All resist above 70+

Starting: 400m (only brace alone is worth at least 400m)
B/N 1 plat
Increase with 20m

Highest bid 420m @Crazy White Boy

ENDS SUNDAY September 30th 6PM CET

Cheers and happy bidding!

/GillrocK

Attachments

Last edited:

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i take back my bid, cant wait another week for this auction to finish

Last edited:

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Re-auction highest bid: 420m @Crazy White Boy

Since I won't be checking the auction that much for a couple of days, therefore the auction will end this weekend.

Last edited:

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So it ends Friday? or Christmas? Would like to be clear here, you seem to be bouncing around a lot with the whole thing.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I read that, but it has changed multiple times now. Reserve has changed, and end has changed.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
+It has changed AFTER we made our offers.
Im kinda with Gandalf, I don't wanna have to chase this for a week plus, just for a couple filler pieces.

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
@Crazy White Boy both you and @BoomerCO made bids yesterday which was after the origin auction.
Since you guys were still interested, and both of you reached the reserve price, I just figured it out to put it on auction again.
Which is also why I edited and removed the "reserve price".

But If you're no longer interested in this auction, let me know. I'm sorry if I made this a bit confusing.

So in other words, this auction will end Sunday, September 30th 6 PM CET (if the price is met).