• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Selling PvP Items

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pvpwoodlandchest.png
125 Mil (OBO)

Hatchet.png
75 Mil (OBO)

pvpjewl3.png
175 Mil (OBO)

pvpjewl.png
50 Mil (OBO)

pvpjewl2.png
75 Mil (OBO)

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are these prices in pesos? Jewels with no EP.... Armor with no Lmc...and an antique no hit spell wep? I've been on vacation for a week, has things changed this much?

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are these prices in pesos? Jewels with no EP.... Armor with no Lmc...and an antique no hit spell wep? I've been on vacation for a week, has things changed this much?
#1 Why do you think someone would need LMC on 8 peices? (Clearly, you were either assuming this or you are a troll to ask such a question.)
#2 There is a mask that gives EP. (Do you think every suit is exactly the same? Because either that is true..or again your are simply a troll.)

The point is: " Stop your trolling on statics....feel free to do it in the game." If you have nothing useful to add to a conversation, please do us all a favor and just don't.

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes most of it is gone. Good luck with your life. I am sure you make 100 grand a year...LOL.

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes but again...you are a no namer and I am Tail. I clearly know more about pvp than you sir...so you might want to move along before you get embarrassed buddy. =]

BoomerCO

Journeyman
Gotta laugh at your defensiveness. You may know about pvp but you don't know how to take feedback. P.S. your items aren't terrible but your pricing is off.
edit: for civility

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can take feedback just fine. What that guy provided wasn't feedback. It was a troll attempt. Because if it was genuine, he would have said something helpful. Instead of saying a smart-ass remark like "Are these prices in pesos?" he could have been productive and said...."hey bro, your prices might be a bit high." See the difference? He came here to try troll. Simple as that and I troll trolls. =].

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you say you hope I make 100k a year! Wtf.. .I'll post my pay stub right now. I'm in sales if I didn't clear near 300k a year I would off myself. I sell 5 million a year. I just came back from a 10 day trip to a 5 diamond hotel in Mexico. I have 5 cars and f it never mind... Your stuff sucks...its worth less... Stop trolling us with click bate post.... Click here killer pvp stuff and it's antique splintering weps.

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you say you hope I make 100k a year! Wtf.. .I'll post my pay stub right now. I'm in sales if I didn't clear near 300k a year I would off myself. I sell 5 million a year. I just came back from a 10 day trip to a 5 diamond hotel in Mexico. I have 5 cars and f it never mind... Your stuff sucks...its worth less... Stop trolling us with click bate post.... Click here killer pvp stuff and it's antique splintering weps.
You make 300k a year? HAHAHAHAHAHH Youy better go do the dishes kid...or mommy gona kick you outa her basement...HAHAHAHA.

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Send me a pm. I can help you make 50k to 75k a year easy doing nothing. That goes for anyone. No scam.. Real cash. More if you try.