• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Selling Pre-Patch Untrained Nightmare (Chessy)

mirkxero

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
This Nightmare was tamed ~15 years ago and been in stable all this time. Taking offers.

2 slot.

Hits 299
STA 109
Mana 112
STR 511
Dex 109
INT 112
Phys R 65%
Fire R 39%
Cold R 36%
Poison R 32%
Enerfy R 27%

mirkxero

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Ill take the best offer at the end of today. I dont have ICQ so I will send a private message to the best offer and determine how to make the trade.

Lets say 10PM Eastern. BTW I am not an experienced animal tamer and not up on all the changes but I have a second mare that was tamed about the same time this one was that I started training 2 days ago and did not receive any messages and have not seen any stats or skills changed.

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ill take the best offer at the end of today. I dont have ICQ so I will send a private message to the best offer and determine how to make the trade.
Could you please give an exact ending time. The "end of today" is rather vague (especially considering different time zones), and I would not want to miss out on higher bidding, if needed. Thanks.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
especially when they are about to get nerfed next week and they cannot be trained until then ;)

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In patch notes, they are "adjusting" the slots of ALL PP pets that are untrained due to exploits.
Until then you cannot actually start a PP pet into training mode either as it bugs out due to half of patch being in now already.

If you don't have a fully completed PP pet already, then you have missed the window of opportunity unfortunately.
You can thanks your friendly Atlantic exploiters for this Nerf sledge hammer....

Pet Training: Pre-Publish 97 & Store pets that start Animal Training may have their pet slots updated based on their pet strength and will be given a warning before proceeding. Pets will no longer be able to start training if it will result in the pet being over the max cap.

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dont worry about the mare i literally JUST hit training on this one and np at all mmare.jpg

Last edited:

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well yeah...it's a different Mare and they come in 2 slot too....just not with overcapped STR which I notice you didn't include.
But, my warning was just an FYI and always its Buyer beware in UO ;)

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Could you please give an exact ending time. The "end of today" is rather vague (especially considering different time zones), and I would not want to miss out on higher bidding, if needed. Thanks.
Lets say 10PM Eastern.