• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Selling pre patch 2 slot Nightmare 500 STR (Atlantic)

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What resists?

Also use screen cut tool instead to get screenshots from certain areas.
Windows has it built in

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
305 hits
500 str
57 32 40 33 28

7765 intensity points out of 7945 , 97.7% out of max

Okay. 75 is a little too high to spend for me for 97.7% out of max.
Is 75m firm?

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Got a few of these already , so Ill offer low 20m.
Someone should offer more, but at least this gets you started with a bid.

t0r1n

Adventurer
Thanks for the interest. Although I'm willing to take less than the asking price, that is too low :)

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
forgive my ignorance, but how is a 3 slot different? i dont know the new taming stuff.

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
forgive my ignorance, but how is a 3 slot different? i dont know the new taming stuff.

If a pet is a 2 slot instead of a 3, you get a extra training session when you level up to a 5 slot... You get more points to level up your pet. With a 2 slot you get 4500 total points to spend, and the 3 you get 3000.
The higher a pets strength and hp are before you train the better your pet will be at the end.. Strength and hp take a good amount of your training points to level up, so it saves you points to spend elsewhere. Strength can be capped out at 700 and hp is 1000 when you train up.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If a pet is a 2 slot instead of a 3, you get a extra training session when you level up to a 5 slot... You get more points to level up your pet. With a 2 slot you get 4500 total points to spend, and the 3 you get 3000.
The higher a pets strength and hp are before you train the better your pet will be at the end.. Strength and hp take a good amount of your training points to level up, so it saves you points to spend elsewhere. Strength can be capped out at 700 and hp is 1000 when you train up.
thankyou for explaining

t0r1n

Adventurer
With the new training you can basically increase your pets stats/ skills etc. As you train them their slots increase. So basically this nightmare can be trained more than current ones.

I also believe that the maximum STR of a nightmare is now below 500 out of the gate.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
2 slot nightmares now cap around 300 str (depends on other stats in combination with the str)

Prepatch or legacy nightmares are 2 slot with str of 500-525, depending on the time frame of when they were tamed and when the tamer played.

This gives prepatch nightmares an extra 600-750 points to spend on training vs a currently spawning nightmare

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This PP is on the lower end.
75m is a little high.

I bought a couple at 40m that was this str/hp level.

t0r1n

Adventurer
Still waiting on a reasonable offer. Will let it go for 60 mil if anyone is interested, otherwise I may just keep it and train it up.