• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Great Lakes Selling Potted Plant Sets & Vet Statuette Set of 26!

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello! I'm "Kittie" from Great Lakes and I am selling a few items here (to start with). Bare with me, as this is my first time trying to sell something here, so I'm relatively new to it. (heh). I have sold things before on other forums etc. if you would like to see my feedback. Please don't hesitate to ask!

The first item I am selling is a Vet Reward Statuette Set. This set consists of 26 of the 33 available as of this posting. The 7 you will NOT be receiving in the set are the following; Flesh Renderer, Crystal Elemental, Dark Father, Platinum Dragon, Terathian Matriarch, Navrey & Fire Ant.
I am asking 100,000,000 GP for this set, which will also come in a "Metal Box".
Total Value is estimated at a LOW end of 97,443,000 GP.

The next item I am selling is a complete set of 5 of the original Potted Plants (2 'potted tree', 3 'flowerpot'). I have FAR too many of these sets (as in, 50..) and am interested in other items on my wishlist.
I am asking 5,000,000 GP per set.

If you're interested in any of these items, please don't hesitate to post below and/or contact me via ICQ at 622444017. I can accept gold on Atlantic, Europa or Great Lakes at the time being. But, only have the items available on Great Lakes. (Apologies, I do not have shard shields)

Thank you kindly!​