• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Selling Pets Lake Sup can deliver to ALT ICQ 556193052

will1138

Visitor
Selling Pets (on Lake Sup) Make an offer. WW is pre-patched gold eater and beetle is three slotted. Both Still Available 11/20/2018.

upload_2018-11-18_11-37-12.png
upload_2018-11-18_11-38-27.png

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@will1138 Call for Eldon in gen chat. He can take it to Atlantic. I'll only be on a small amount today. Then out of town for rest of week.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What happened to the 250M offer? @Pawain said he would take it to ATL for you, and he is about as honest as they come!
Trust me! I do not know why he will not take that offer! Maybe the buyer went out of town for a while.

I'm threatening to buy it for 50M on LS if he don't quit spamming. :)

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If Pawain isn't available to xfer it over I am going to go shopping in the next day or so for more deco crap i need and can move it as well..